Chapter 7: Injured

Eun Bi P.O.V
I woke up, aish my head hurts. I saw three girls, I knew one of them was Rachael Yoo. She was holding a knife, shits going down tonight for me. "I guessed you ignored our messages! Bitch your going to get hurt as a warning!" Rachael spat. "Btw this is Park Rian and Krystal Im, now enough with the intro down to cutting,"
They cut my arm twice on each one, my stomach and my legs. They stopped and just left me there to bleed. Luckily they didn't take my phone and that my phone was on silent. I decided to call L with all my strength.
L P.O.V
I haven't heard from Eun Bi and Jungkook rushed to me saying that she's missing! I got a call from her, "L please help me, I'm at this place, I think it's somewhere near SM. There are windows so I can see SM. Just track me using the phone tracker app, I....need...you...." That's when she fainted I think. I was panicking and I called the police. We looked around the area, Jungkook and Infinite was really scared. We spotted the factory which was pretty far off SM. I knocked over the door finding Eun Bi, laying there in her own blood. There was many cuts on her, I ran to her holding her in my arms. "WHO THE HELL DID THIS TO YOU!" I shouted.
"Rachael Yoo, Park Rian and Krystal Im, they wanted revenge for "flirting" with you, Woohyun and Jungkook," she replied in a soft voice.
The ambulance arrived and she was taken care of, the nurse let me, Jungkook and Infinite in to see her.
Eun Bi P.O.V
I saw the guys come in, I was pretty pissed at myself for being weak. Arrrrh I hate getting hurt :( I also had a talk with two polices.
~Flashback to talking with the polices~
"I'm sorry to say but we couldn't find the girls who attacked you and hope you won't get hurt again." One of the polices said.
"We will have a tracker in your skin (Hunger Games), it might hurt when it gets injected, but it's for your benefit," the other said.
~End of Flashback~
It did hurt and I did cry, crying makes me feel weak. All the guys hugged me tightly and apologised. Junkook had to go to his friends saying I'm ok and it was pretty late, so Infinite went home. L stayed with me. It was awaked, but I got the guts to say thank you to him. He was about to sleep on the floor when I said to sleep next to me. I ended up hugging him while sleeping. The last sentence from L before he slept was, "Saranghae Eun Bi and please be safe."
End of chapter 7🎉 Plz vote💕💘💞