Chapter 12: Jealousy

Eun Bi P.O.V
It was the day to come back to L's house, Jae Suk drove me to his place. As soon as I arrived I saw him at the door, ready to greet me. I stepped out and L attacked me with a hug, but I pushed him away, making him look sad. "Eun Bi please, I can explain!"
"EXPLAIN WHAT?! THAT YOU KISSED A GIRL?!" I was now in tears. He smirked, "so your jealous!?"
"YAH!" I shouted. He hugged me and said, "yah that photo was along time ago, please please come back." Then he went back into the house.
The next day I found a note saying I had to go to the Han River. I went there and guess what Infinite was there. Then they started singing,
"I want you back back back back back
Back back back back back
Neowa nae gieok nareul sigane matgyeo duji ma
Dorawajwo i want you back back back back back
Back back back back back
Gidarilge na yeogi namgyeojin chae doraseon chae
I say save me"
I started crying and L came up and kissed me, "I love you and please please come back to me, your making me suffer without you. Don't be with other guys but just me."
I hugged him, and his face lit up, like he won a million dollars, "Aigoo, your such a cheesy boyfriend!"
Infinite and I started walking back to L's house, "it's her isn't it?! I'm going to make that bitch life's HELL!" Rachael Yoo screamed. L was going to punch but I held his hand.
"The reason why I chose Eun Bi over you is because, she's my flower, she's the reason I bloomed into loving her by being in my heart. If anyone stands between our love because of jealousy, then I would kill them!" After he said those words, he pulled me towards the house. Infinite members followed. "Aigoo now we know your soft side L!" Woohyun said.

Rachael Yoo P.O.V
I walked home feeling like I could murder someone, as soon as I got in my room I got a teddy bear and started stabbing it imagining it was Eun Bi. "CAN SHE FUCK OFF! JEALOUSY?! HA!"
End of chapter 12🎉 thanx for your patiences💘