Chapter 9: Be My Girlfriend (2/2)

Eun Bi P.O.V
"Eun Bi it might not be much but here's what I bought you and will you be my girlfriend?"
"I........." That's when I stopped and thought for a few minutes.
"Yes," that's when he just stared at me and then attacked me with a hug.
"Thank you so much! I love you! I can now finally call you mine!" He shouted like a little kid and everyone just stared at us.
We got into the car, it was pretty awkward, "um would you want to help me work at Venus Café at 10:00?"
"Sure but the uniform thingy ruins my perfect image, so I'm not wearing those things," he replied.
"Psh those thingy are called aprons😑😒"
"Whatever," he said but he had a pout on him.
"Aww does little shithead of a bf want a hug?" I said trying to laugh.
"AISH I'm not a shithead and I would like a hug,"
That's when I started laughing out loud. L tried to shush me but failed so he kissed me ON THE LIPS instead. "What? I'm ur bf remember?"
"U STOLE MY FIRST KISS😶!" I said dramatically and ran in the house since we were there. It took him a few seconds to realised I was joking and he ran into the house to find me and tickle me.
I hid near the couch, but that failed so he chased me, but you know I suck at running. After 5 minutes he caught me and tickled me, "HELP HE'S KILLING ME ARRRHHH"
The next day, Jungkook came over cause he moved out and stayed with his friends, it was 6:50 and work starts at 10:00. He came to me and attacked me with a hug, "Eun Bi I need to show you something," I nod and went up to change into a crop top and shorts.
We went into a garden and it was beautiful, "Eun Bi will you be my girlfriend?"
Shit, "Jungkook I'm sorry but I already have a boyfriend," I said to him.
"It's L isn't it? You complain about what he does and you hate his guts, so why is it him and not me? Never mind I guess hate IS the first sign of love," he just smiled, but I knew inside he was sad.
"Yes it is L and I see you as a brother. I'm sorry Jungkook," I hugged him as tightly as a could.
That's when I heard clapping, "my girlfriend makes me happy :')" It was the one and only L.
"YAH WHY DID U FOLLOW US!" We both shouted and L ran as fast as he could back home. That's when me and Jungkook started laughing on the ground.
"You've got a protective bf there!"
"Yep," Jungkook took me to a restaurant and we ate and talked.
He then drove me to Venus Café since it was 9:50, I waited for L and exactly 10:00 he arrived. "YAH YOU FORGOT TO TAKE ME!"
I laughed and kissed him on the cheeks, "aigoo it's ok my baby shithead😂"
"Ooooooohhhhh seems like you gotta boyfriend," the staffs said.
End of Chapter 9🎉 More than 300 reads yehet🎉💘💞