Chapter 5: Hurt

Eun Bi P.O.V
I woke up, "I need to work today," yes every 2nd day I work. I knew Jungkook was going out with his friends to Lotte World, and L who gives a shit about him. I walked out and 'oh no I thought he was out or something"
"Oh I forgot to mention aunt Suzy is living in Busan till Christmas because her friend was sick, that means your stuck with me😂😈" HE said.
"One word: FML,"
I arrived at my work place, my manager gave me a pink letter with a cute love heart sticker. It read:
"Dear Lee Eun Bi,
I developed feelings for you when I first saw you, I've done stuff I shouldn't of done, like spy on you and ect (I cannot tell others), I just want to say I never meant to do these thing. I love you but can never show it, mianhae. Saranghae My Lee Eun Bi💘
From Anonymous💕"
A tear slipped, I don't know why it was just touching ok? I placed it in my bag not wanting to lose it. I really wanted to know who it was, although my guess was Jungkook or Woohyun.
After work I went home and my phone vibrated, it was a message from Rachael Yoo😒
"Stay away frm MY L bitch. Get ur own boyfriend!"
Then another message from Krystal Im, 'who the hell is she?'
"Piss off Woohyun doesn't like u so don't flirt with my future bf, u little bitch!"
And another from Park Rian?
"WTF CAN U JUST PISS OFF? I WAS GOING TO ASK JUNGKOOK OUT BUT SOON REALISED HE HAS FEELING FOR U!"
All this hate! I haven't been hated since when L made everyone bully me! Tears was running down my face, I ran into the house but stopped cause L was blocking the door. His face went from a smirk to a worried face, he lifted my chin up. But I knocked it away and ran back to my room.
Kim Myungsoo P.O.V
Woah when I saw her she looked like she's been crying. I wander if she's ok, so I lifted up her chin but she knocked it away and ran. 'Was it me? Did I do something wrong? I'm curious and worried right now.'
I went upstairs to check on her but she was sleeping peacefully, so I went downstairs to make her food. I know I'm being too nice but if I was mean then omma will shout at me so yeah. Also I felt bad, 'wtf is this feeling , it's like when I see her hurt I feel like I'm sad! Do I perhaps.............'
End of chapter 5!!! Luv u guys and plz vote😘 Also I'm busy on weekends so I might not update😔