Ending 1- Chapter 17: Eun Bi's Child?

Eun Bi P.O.V
1 year has passed and L was more famous than before, if you were wondering we are still not dating and we don't live together. Aunt Suzy came back for Christmas last year, she heard about L being famous, she was really happy. She wasn't happy when she heard that I broke up with him. She understood that it would be tough for the both of us, if we did still date. Now I was a model, I had many photo shoots with different stars, at the moment I'm doing a photo shoot with actor Lee Min Ho.

"Ah Eun Bi, I'll just fix your make up and we'll get on with the photo shoot," my makeup artist said. The theme was sporting and it took a few minutes to take photos. There were 3 different outfits we both had to try on.

"Eun Bi, I am going to be in a drama called 'We Started off as Enemies' and the director needs a main female role. Would you want to be it?" Lee Min Ho asked.

I was shocked, me being an actor? Hell yes! "Sure! I'll be glad to be in it," I replied. He smiled and then walked to his car.

~3 month later~

All 20 episode of 'We Started off as Enemies' became a huge hit and I was getting an award for best female actress and Lee Min Ho is getting best male actress. On the day of the award ceremony I wore a short, tight, lace and red dress, which went down to my knee caps. I had to look after my friend's child who was 3 years old, named Yuri for the night so she came with me. We sat in a car with Lee Min Ho and were on our way to the award ceremony.

"The best female and male actress awards goes to....Eun Bi and Lee Min Ho," the MC announced. I held Yuri's and Min Ho's hands and went on stage to collect my award.

"Wow it looks like Eun Bi has a child. Is Lee Min Ho the father?" the MC joked. Everyone knew that it wasn't my child because I tweeted that I was taking my friends child. What I didn't realise was L was there and he didn't have twitter and he probably looking at me like he was pissed off. "Shit," I whispered when I was heading back stage. Min Ho knew about L and I so he decided to cheer me up by telling me jokes about him and Suzy, which made me laugh.

L P.O.V
I never knew that Eun Bi had a child and after my performance, I ran to find her for an explanation. I saw her heading towards the food that was prepared, so I grabbed her hand and covered her mouth and took her to an empty room. I saw THAT child run off somewhere, "YAH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT YOU HAVING A CHILD?!"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CARE HUH?! PLUS SHE ISN'T MINE, MY FRIEND HAD TO GO SOMEWHERE AND I'M TAKING CARE OF HER CHILD!" she explained in a pissed of emotion.

"Eun Bi look I'm sorry, I didn't want to tell you because I was afraid I was going to lose you, but because I didn't tell you, you broke up with me. I want you back Eun Bi, I really love you. Please come back to me," I said, with tears down my eyes.

"What about the fans? What about the no dating policy? What about...." Before she could continue, I kissed her and I saw her eyes widen.

"Eh hem, I strictly said no dating! L you are kicked out of Infinite!" Eun Bi and I looked shocked, but then my manager said, "Joking you two may date. It would get you, Eun Bi and Infinite more famous, because fans love you two and they already ship you two."

End of Chapter 17🎉I found out a way to go on wattpad and write chapters😊 I love you guys💞💘