ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 2 🥀

Image of how the roses look 👆

Let's gettt itt!!!
----------
Taehyung's POV

I was walking towards my locker again, well that's what I actually like do at the end of school when suddenly someone bumped into me.

"Ahh, who the fuc-" I cursed but stopped when I saw who was infront of me.

My crush, the loml, the someone who doesn't know me.

"Sorry" we said at the same time while looking at eachother.

'oh myyy godd, he's fucking looking at me rn, pinch me someone.' I thought to myself and mentally screamed.

I get out of my trance to only see my crush patting my head and going away.

The fuck? He duckiiingggg PATTED MY HEAD!

He surely must have seen me go crimson. Ahhhhh, I kept both my hands on my face while thinking of how can I dig my grave.

I sighed and reached my locker. I was somewhat excited that 'someone' might have kept the note again.

I opened my locker to see nothing. Well that's pretty sad. I thought to myself. I stomped my foot and took my supplies not before getting out of this creepy hole.

Well my trip to my own house wasn't that much good.

I walked over a muddy puddle, saw some couples on a date which actually left me thinking of how single I am, and then I saw my crush walking by that I was constantly staring at him that I crashed into a pole.

Can life get any better? It sure can.

On reaching my house I saw something on the doorstep.

'Well, maybe I had bought something and the parcel must have been delivered?' I thought.

I walked to it and saw a new bouquet of roses with a note attached to it. I chuckled.

'Wait, how does he or she even know my address. That's creepy' I fake shivered and picked it up.

I went inside my house and finally settled on the couch now anticipating to open it.

_________________________________________________

"You bumped into someone today and I don't like that someone. But I like you so I got you a Red rose bouquet today. It indicates my anger, followed by jealousy to see you with someone else and fear of not having you beside me ever. It might as well show how I like you. Sorry if I went overboard. Have a great day!"

~Yours, knight in shining armour

_______________
___________________________________

'Red roses huh?' I smiled. 'its ok my knight, can I atleast know who you are?' I sighed and smelled the roses once again and securely kept them in my flower vase.

'My day got much better now' I cupped my cheeks while blushing a little and started watching tv.

Just another day, another feeling, another bouquet of rose.

'Will this lead him to someone else? Or someone he knows? Or would that person ever show themselves?'

To be continued....

A/n- hey guys! Chapter 2 it is. Hope you liked it! I'll surely be giving regular and fast updates for this story as my exams are finally overrr! Yayyyy!
Do vote and comment!
Love you!💜

I'll go now, byeee!🥀