ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 13🥀

Image of how the roses look 👆
Let's gettt itt!!
---------
Jungkook's POV

I took a hefty sigh and leaned against my locker. My day has been going just like each day but today is something missing, something or someone? Ofcourse I can see everyone except a certain someone in my view.

'is he okay? Why didn't he come today? Is he sick? Did something happen to him?'

"Ahhh, you got to be FUCKING shitting me." I ran my fingers through my hair, banging my fist on the locker.

"What is going on with you today eh?" A male asked, slinging his arm on to my shoulder.

"It's nothing Yoongi, but what about you tho? You're exceptionally gloomy today." I asked.

"It's just that mochi looking cutie is not present today. And I'm missing him" Yoongi said sadly.

"Well, it's somewhat same with me so yeah, I'm going now, ciao!" I hurriedly said and scurried off to tae's home.

--------
Taehyung's POV

Ahhh, my head is throbbing with pain. My throat and my whole body is paining. The hell happened?

I opened my eyes feeling sick.

I got up struggling as my head pain was making me dizzy, I freshened up and went to take medicine.

'god why do I have fever? I hate it'

I sighed and took my medicine and dragged my self to the couch and cuddled myself with the cushions around me.

Time passed and I don't when I fell asleep. A doorbell rang and it woke me up from my nap.

'ahhh, who can be here at this time.'

I opened the door to find Jungkook?

What is he doing here?
Wait- I didn't call him did I now?
Am I hallucinating?
Okay- I'm going crazy now.

I slammed the door shut and went back, thinking about Jungkook.

The door bell rang again and now Jungkook was still there and it wasn't a hallucination anymore as Jungkook put his hand on my cheeks and asked worried.

"Are you okay? Why didn't you come to school today? Are you sick?"

"I- uhh, I'm just have a little fever that's it. No need to worry. " I nervously answered fiddling with my comfy shirt.

"Are you stupid tae? No it's not a small thing? Come inside."
Jungkook said and held my hand pulling me inside with him.

"Bu-" I was cut by Jungkook.

"No buts! Come here and sit, I'll make you some soup." He said and rushed to the kitchen leaving me dumbfounded.

After some time....

"Here" Jungkook said coming with a tray in his hand.

"It smells delicious, thank you kook!" I said smiling widely.

He smiled back and we both started eating.
..........

"Thank you kook! I feel much better now!" I said.

"It's absolutely fine and do tell me if you feel sick again okay? And I found something in front of your door. I thought of bringing it to you. So I'll leave now and I'll see you at school! Take care yeah?" Jungkook said and held my face with his hands and kissed my forehead lightly.

When I was about to reply, Jungkook was gone by and I was left with the same bouquet and a note with it. I opened it and smiled.

______________________________________________

"Why didn't you come to school today? Do you know how much i missed you! I was so so so worried! If I don't see you at school my whole day goes gloomy :'(
I got you grey roses today. They particularly signify sadness and loss. Its absence of color makes it dull. Just like your presence radiates beautiful colours, without you my life seems lifeless.
Take care yeah? I will be sad if you'll not be careful about your health and get sick again"
~yours JUNG<3
___________
___________________________________

'wait- how does he know I'm sick? I didn't even tell Jimin about it.'

To be continued.....

A/n- okay, I'm sorry for the delay. Taehyung is suspecting something don't you think?
Hope you liked this chapter!
Do vote and comment!
Love you!♥️

And and and, did you all see the pictures from Harry Styles concert?????
Taekook was like omgggg!!!!
I was looking at their pics and I was freaking OUTTTTT!!!!
Smskskksbdjsksk!
I found something else too....

And and and, did you all see the pictures from Harry Styles concert????? Taekook was like omgggg!!!!I was looking at their pics and I was freaking OUTTTTT!!!!Smskskksbdjsksk!I found something else too

I don't have words for this. 😶
*Credit to taekookeau on ig.*

Hail TAEKOOK ✊🏻😩💅🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

I'll go now, byeee! ✨