ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 14🥀

🦋🦋🦋
Let's gettt itt!!
-------------
Taehyung's POV

I was in the washroom, brushing my teeth when I thought about what Jungkook did yesterday.

'he just did it because he cared for me as a friend.'
'he treats each of his friends like this alright Taehyung? Don't be hopeful'
'nothing more nothing less'
'just friends'

I sighed and completed my morning routine and went to school.

----------
Jungkook's POV

Why is he ignoring me? Did I do something wrong? I went too far didn't I? Does he know that I got him the bouquet?

"Boo" a loud voice jumped on me.

"What the frickity frak you doing here? Are you psyched or something?" I growled

"Chill dude, why are gloomy again huh? Don't you have some other work" the said male yawned.

"Yeah, just like you don't have any other than sleeping" I spat.

"Boy boy boy, here you're wrong again. Stop being such a stupid asshole and talk nicely for god's sake" the other said spitting on me.

"Dumbass" I wiped my face and looked at Taehyung on the other side talking to Jimin.

'It's fine if he doesn't want to talk.'

"I'll go home now Yoongi, see ya" I said and walked off.

At home~~

I reached home and sighed for the hundredth time. Why am I being like this? I questioned myself.

I went to my room and saw a purple sketchbook lying on my table.

'ahh, he forgot to take it back-'
But should I see it?
I shouldn't right? It might be private.
Oh, fuck it.

I opened it and got startled with the content in it.

(The cover of the sketchbook)

(The first page)

~ here Taehyung wants to show that Jungkook is the cause of his euphoria. He wants to show that even if he's in the slightest bit of sad, imagining jungkook's face makes him calm down.