ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 6🥀

First of all, here is the introduction for one more character!( I actually forgot to give in the earlier chapter, because I'm dumb. Hahaha)

Min Yoongi
20
Senior
Jungkook's best friend
Savage, sleepy and a note from his side:
"Sweet as sugar, cold as ice.
Hurt me once, I'll break you twice" *mic drop 🎤*

(I love this pic of his so inserted this. Sorrryy not sorryyy!)

Image of how the roses look 👆( well Yoongi is a precious rose but the roses are on the most top section, thank you for listening)
(FYI- turquoise is my favourite color)
Let's gettt itt!
----------
Jungkook's POV

I was thinking of Taehyung, smiling like a fool when someone tapped my shoulder.

I snapped my neck to see Yoongi hyung.

"Oh, it's you" I said lowly

"Who else would have been huh? You stupid ass, why were smiling like crazy?" Yoongi said

"It's nothing" I simply replied.

"Fine, but did you see Jimin today?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah, he was with Taehyung. Why do you wanna know? Does our grumpy grandpa has a little crush on someone?" I teased

"FFS, can you stop? Like you don't like someone." He replied.

"Ahhh, see, teacher is calling, I'll go yeah. Bye!" I said and rushed to the classroom not wanting to answer the question.

___-----___

On the other side....

Taehyung's POV

It was our last class which I don't know who was taking as my mind was probably somewhere else. Yes, I'm thinking about non other than Jungkook. Well, how can he be so cute and hot and caring at the same time. His smile is so pretty. The way he talks always enchants me. It sends shivers down my body and makes me blush everytime we come across. Ahhhh, I think I'm crazy. He'll never ever even think of me like that. He's straight.

I snapped back into reality when I saw Jimin shaking me vigorously.

"The hell tae, you FUCKING dead? Can't you see the school is over?" Jimin said angrily.

"Ofcourse not, I was just thinking something. Let's go" I said and we both rushed out to get things from our locker.

As expected there was one more bouquet there.

_____________________________________________
"Do you fish? Because you have me hooked." How are you doing today? You know I like to see you everyday, because you make my day 10000000x better. I got you turquoise roses today. Just like them you are feminine, calming, serene and you make me want to come get you all to myself. I'm being selfish aren't I? I don't even know if you like me. Anyways, have a great one!
~ Yours knight in shining armour♥︎
___________
___________________________________

I chuckled and smelled the roses. 'they are of my favourite color. I thought they were rare. You also make my day so much better by these sweet gestures my knight.'

'i think I'm falling for you'

To be continued.....

A/n- hope you liked it! Sorry for being late. Thank you for reading! Do vote and comment! Please don't be a silent reader. I would love to read your comments and suggestions if you have any. Sorry if I did any mistakes.
Love you!💜

I'll go now, byeee!🥀