ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 17🥀

Image of how the roses look 👆
Let's get ittt!!!
🌙🌈
------
Jungkook's POV

'It's been days. Days of me not seeing the person I love, not seeing that smile that makes my day bright, those laughs and giggles which fill my heart with happiness, those eyes which make me fall in love with him even more. But why? Why is isn't he coming to school? Why isn't he coming to me? Why?
Did I do something? What did I do?' I slammed my fists into the locker not caring about the cuts on my knuckles or the blood dripping from it.

'w-what did I do?'

That was it. I was broken. My heart, my soul, my everything. Is this what they call being in love?
Thinking about the other one every second, every day. Just them. The want to see them, that makes you alive inside. Is this what I am facing?
'am I in love?'

'you do Jungkook, you love him, every piece of him. Then why are you wasting your time huh? Go and make him yours!' I took a breather and launched myself out of the school. Not caring about those pitying girls outside, fangirling or other groups wanting to have a fight. Not caring about anything but just him. Only 'him'.

'just this once I'll risk everything for him, just this once I'll tell him how I actually feel, just this once I'll love him truly, giving him all the happiness, just this once I'll pluck the starts from the sky, giving him almost everything he wants. Just this once, I'll love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will ever be'

-----------
No one's Pov

A huffed sigh left taehyung's mouth when he sat on the couch.
He was drenched in sadness and was not expecting anyone to come and keep him company. Jimin almost called him everyday but Taehyung kept saying he's fine.

Right now he repeated that again. He kept on telling everyone even his own self that he's fine. Was lying to himself worth it? He sighed and got up because of the ringing of the doorbell.

'who is it? did I call Jimin? I don't think so' he made his way towards the door and opened it while his breath hitched because of who he saw.

Tears started building up in his eyes and just as he was trying to shut the door his arms were grasped in a firm hold, pinning him against the wall in his house making him glare at the other in anger and despair. Heavy silence filled the room as the door got shut with the outer noises too. The only thing audible was their heavy breathing and excessive trying of Taehyung to get away from the other.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, his once cheerful eyes now turned plain cold. His once sweet melodious voice turned to sharp and venomous.

"Why are you avoiding me?" A stern voice told out, tightening his hold on his wrists.

"Shouldn't you ask this to yourself?" Taehyung darkly chuckled making Jungkook to look at him, confused of what he even did to make this happen and letting his hold slightly get away.

"I don't know that's why I am asking you to tell me and talk to me for god's sake." Jungkook let out his voice getting darker in seconds making Taehyung gulp.

"Why have you been avoiding me when I didn't even do anything huh? Can you explain this behaviour?" Jungkook's voice was now dark and cold. His dilated pupils stuck on Taehyung, his sharp eyes saying everything.

"I don't need to explain myself to you." Taehyung responded sternly making Jungkook raise his eyebrows.

"Can you please repeat this" Jungkook asked questioning himself if he heard it right.

"I said that I. Don't. Need. To. Explain. Myself. To. you. You get it now? Or should I kiss a boy and make you understand. Wouldn't that be great?" Taehyung asked gritting his teeth when he was suddenly lifted from the ground and was put on Jungkook's shoulder.