ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 8🥀

Image of how the roses look 👆

Let's gettt itt!!!
---------
Taehyung's POV

If anyone would ask me if I'm stupid, I'll say I am. I don't even know if this FREAKING idea will work or not. I got up in the morning with a grumpy mood because of how unprepared I was for this so called thingy.

My mind is filled with thousands of thoughts right now and I'm walking through the corridor to my locker.

'Okay, I can do it!' I thought to myself and opened my locker. I could see a new beautiful bouquet and a note. More thoughts started erupting in my mind.

'Will they like it? I think it's a bad idea. It's not even good like how they give me. Ahh, I don't know.' I mentally calmed myself and made up my mind.

"Okay, let's do it." I softly let out.

I opened the note to find something I never expected. This new feeling crawling in my heart. Do I feel the same? Why is this happening with me?
_____________________________________________

"It says in the Bible to only think about what's pure and lovely... So I've been thinking about you all day long."
"How are you doing today? You know I wanted to give you white roses today but I left those for our wedding. So I got you red brown rose bouquet. A unique name huh? I know. Unique as it's meaning. It means resilience, dependability, security, and safety. That's how I feel with you. And I want you to feel the same. Have a good one today!
~ Yours knight in shining armour<3
__________
___________________________________

'you make me feel so special that I want to feel the same for you my knight.' I chuckled, a permanent smile plastered on my face.

I took out a note from my bag and slid it inside the locker.

"I hope you like this my knight" I said closing the locker. I grabbed my backpack and drifted off to my home.

'Is this love?'

To be continued....

A/n- hey guys! Sorry to keep you waiting! Chapter 8 it is! Hope you like this chapter! Thank you for reading!
Do vote and comment!
Love you!💜

And did you FUCKING see this????????

I'm DEAD, thank you.🙂🌚✊🏻

My mind is so so cruel. I made up a freaking au just by looking at it. I mean we all did right?

Jungkook just came out of a freaking fucking Wattpad fanfiction. 🌚🌚👁️👄👁️

Taehyung with that scar eye- ☠️

They're both sooooooo ✊🏻🔥🔥🔥🔥 hawtttt like damnnn😩🥵

I got a FUCKING cardiac arrest after seeing this.

I'm sorry but my brain has stopped functioning after this

This user is finally dead. And this book will be discontinued.
Sorry for the inconveniences.

FYI- they all look so unbelievably handsome 🖐🏻😩💘

Just kidding 🙂
Enough talking now. Hehe!🌻😌
I'll go now, byeee!!!🥀