ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 15🥀

I'm sorry for making you sad in this chapter. 🥺🐼
Let's gettt itt!!
-------
Taehyung's POV

It was excessively gloomy today, I don't know why

Maybe I was just tired or just wanted to get some sleep.

Or maybe I WASN'T able to meet my FAVOURITE person for a whole DAMN WEEK.

Ahhhh, it's frustrating.

'taehyung, you'll go to Jungkook, tell him you're sorry for behaving like this and be friends again'

I sighed and closed my locker and started walking towards jungkook's class.

I was walking and walking until I could hear kissing sounds coming from the janitor's closet.

"The heck, who could be missing class rn" I whispered to myself.

"Well I'm missing it too" I continued and made my way to Jk's class when a word made me freeze.

I turned around and walked to the closet with shaky hands I opened it and stared at the person right infront of me.

I looked at the male again who had his hands roaming on the girl's back and lips on her. He then looked at me with wide eyes but I didn't want to hear anything.

With tears flowing out of my eyes I ran as fast as I could, not caring who I bump into, I just ran, my mind filled with the pictures of the person who now I'm disgusted of.

I ran to my home and sat on the doorstep with my head hanging low and fresh tears now escaping my eyes.

"Why would he do this to me? Why me? Why Why WHY!" I sobbed.

Minutes passing by made me remember about what I saw. I hate it. I hate my mind. I hate myself.

'why is the world so cruel?'

To be continued....

A/n- a short update for you all. My exams are near and I'm fully packed. Maybe we will have offline exams but God knows how. All the schools got shut again because of the government order. Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter!
Do vote and comment!
Love you!♥️