ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 16🥀

This whole chapter is in Third person POV!
Let's get ittttt!!
-------

*Flashback*

Taehyung was walking towards jungkook's class when he heard sounds of kissing and sucking. Being curious as he is he made his way towards that sound until he heard something, something he never wanted to hear.

"Ah, Jungkook"

Taehyung freezed. A girl moaned Jungkook's name, his jungkook's name. With his eyes brimming with tears he took some steps and stopped. He looked into the janitor's closet and could see everything happening in front of his damn eyes.

He saw two figures kissing, the males hand roaming on the girl's back, trailing kisses to her neck, biting and marking here and there. The girl moaning his crush's name after every breath.
It made Taehyung feel many things. He wanted to cry, he wanted to scream angrily, he wanted to kill that bitch for doing that and lastly he wanted answers, even if he wasn't someone to Jungkook, he just wanted reasons. He wanted him to tell him that he would never do something like this. The male's eyes soon lingered on the boy watching them and soon widened.

And Taehyung had had enough. He had seen enough. He sprinted out, not caring about anything. He just ran, as fast as he could. Wanting the ground to swallow him up. He cried, letting his tears flow like a waterfall. He was broken. Entirely.

At the school....

A sound slap was heard from the janitor's closet. The sound lingered in the air and was soon replaced by cries.

"DON'T YOU KNOW MY NAME HUH? AM I AN ASSHOLE TO YOU? WHAT IS MY NAME?" a voice shouted while pulling the girl's hair making her scream in pain.

"I- I'm sorry Bogum" the girl let out fearing the older.

"IF YOU KNOW MY NAME THEN WHY DID YOU MOAN THAT FUCKERS NAME!" he shouted and slapped the girl again printing fingerprints on her face.

Before the girl could answer Bogum pushed her and left the closet, shutting the door with a loud bang leaving the girl sobbing.

_________

A/n-

Sadly what Taehyung didn't know was that the boy he saw was never Jungkook he was someone else....
_________

Taehyung was sleeping on the floor, more like lying there dead. His heavy breathes were filling the room, his tear stained face and red puffy eyes were noticable from a distance now. His whole body sweating up, making his bangs stick to his forehead messily. After a while, the small figure was soon noticed to be moving. The sun rays coming through the curtains made him stir to his side.

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, rubbing them with his hands and sat up.

"Ah" he hissed. He kept his hands on his neck and massaged it for a while.

'how did I end up here?' Taehyung thought and stood up making him groan in pain. His whole body was aching because of the hard floor he was sleeping on.

He cracked his bones, twisting and turning and when to the bathroom.

He looked at himself in the mirror. He looked....
'broken'

He recalled each and every thing that happened yesterday. Was it his mistake to hope for something? It was, right?

He cupped his mouth and sobbed, he sobbed until no more tears could escape his eyes.

'it was my fault for having that stupid thought'
'i should have known he is straight'
'he acts kind towards everyone'

Taehyung put his hands and covered his ears and let out a big scream. Shushing his inner voices which were filling his mind with all those negative thoughts.

He calmed down and did his morning routine. He went out and took out his neat clothes and went to shower. He stood under the shower opened the tap and could soon feel hot water falling on his body making him stir because of the heat. His knees were once again weak, his hands trembled, his lips wobbled and his frown deepened. He supported himself as he kept his hands on the wall. He cried, silently under the water, his tears flowing along the flow.

He wrapped his towel and went out of the bathroom. He made his way towards the kitchen and picked his cereal from the top shelf. Keeping his eyes on them he poured them in the bowl and started munching on them. Not even eating 4 spoons of just that cereal, loosing his appetite he threw it into the sink, and went to his room and slammed the door shut.

It wasn't him anymore, it was someone else. Someone who replaced his happy cheerful self with an emotionless one. Someone who doesn't care anymore, someone who's heart can't be mended, someone who's whole life came to a stop just because of a special someone.

'why does it hurt so much that being the one to love you everyday, I became that someone who started hating myself for loving you'

To be continued.....

A/n- just a chapter to describe how Taehyung was feeling and the flashback... Ooofff it's been a long time that I have written a chapter this long. Hope you all liked the chapter! Do vote and comment! Love you!♥️

I'll go now, byee!🌙