ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 11🥀

Image of how the roses look 👆
This chapter has only taehyung's POV!
Let's gettt itt!
--------
Taehyung's POV

I was walking through the corridor when I heard squeals. Getting curious, I went to check only to find the most popular ghorl(😂) mira clinging onto jungkook who is absolutely disgusted by her. Well, everyone is. Who isn't?

I saw her going closer and closer to jungkook's face and I knew what she was going to do.

I don't know when I sprinted towards him and held Jungkook's collar pulling him towards me, only to find his soft, juicy red lips on mine.

Did I-
Did I just FUCKING KISS HIM?

My mind was blank. I don't know why I did that but I sure could see jungkook's eyes widen and then kissing me back which was literally unexpected.

'cause he's freaking ducking kissing me back-'

I could see Mira's angry and disappointed face and she soon ran away.

'Suits that mf bitch, who was she to even think she could kiss my man.'

Wait, did I just say 'my'
What's happening to me!!

I pulled apart only to face a blushing Jungkook with swollen lips, looking at me with a questioning look.

"What?" I said.
"I don't freaking like to share what's mine...." I continued and went away leaving the other dumbfounded.
----------
I rushed to the bathroom, breathing heavily with my face red like a tomato. Why did I even do that? What would he even think of me?? Ughh, I just ruined my chance with him. I'm such a dumbass. I shrieked infront of the mirror, letting my fingers tangle my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror to see myself sweating like anything and my heart beating like crazy.

I washed my face and calmed myself and left to attend my next class with a thought still lingering in my head.

'what are you doing to me Jungkook?'

________________

After class I was once again standing infront of my locker, hoping to see another bouquet with a pretty little note, which was absolutely there and I was booming with happiness.

"Let's see what did we get today...."

I smelled the roses and saw them matching to my peach oversized jumper.
'cute'

_____________________________________________

"Are you french? Cause Eiffel for you!"
"Hehe, I'm back- did you miss me?I did a lot! So how are you doing today? Hope you're happy and smiling as always! I got you peach roses today. It is tender and elegant, just like you and the jumper you're wearing today which is making you look absolutely ADORABLE!!!!
I hope you like the roses I send everyday! I personally pick them from my garden...just for you!
~Yours JU <3
__________
___________________________________

I smiled, but soon it faltered because now I was confused and stuck.

'my knight or Jungkook? Whom do I love?'

To be continued.....

A/n- okay guys, we'll be soon coming to an end again!😩
So, who do you think will Taehyung choose?👀
Hope you liked the chapter!
Do vote and comment!
Thank you for reading!
Love you! 💗

I'll go now, byeee! 🥀