Chapter 1

The wind blows the pollen in the night through ruins of fields and homes. The fairyland shivers with love and excitement to welcome the newbie, which is going to bloom in a few minutes. Usually, fairies would bear in the morning with the sun's embrace, and there was nothing new to consider about it. It was just like a human baby's birth. But it's rare if the fairy is born at night, and there are so many processes to provide an immortal life to it.

Stacy screams aloud as another contraction hits her. She holds onto her mother's hands tightly as the pain subsides. She is scared about all this because it's all new to her. Her husband Daniel is standing on her other side, holding onto her hand for support and watching her go through labor.

"Mom, please make it stop!" She sobs loudly. Her mother, Linda, shushes her quietly and cards fingers through her dark brown curls, trying to comfort her. Stacy whimpers again as the next contraction happens.

"I know, honey, you're almost there, but you have to keep pushing." Linda coaxes her only daughter and prays to Godmother to give some strength to the nineteen-year-old girl.

Stacy lets out a loud cry as she gives another hard push under the fairy doctor's orders. "That's it, Stacy, you've almost done. One more push." The doctor encourages her, and she takes another labored breath before mustering all the strength and giving one final push. She lets out a gasp as the baby slides out of her and into the doctor's arms.

The fairy princess collapses to the pillows and breathes heavily. Linda uses the short towelette in her hand to whip her daughter's brow off the sweat that's gathered on her forehead. Because of exhaustion, Stacy provides a small smile and glances up at her baby.

The baby doesn't cry at first like others, so the doctor wipes it clean off and places her ear against its chest. When she hears a thumping sound from its heart, she smiles and glances up at the newbie, feeling grateful for holding it. "Congratulations, it's a boy!" She exclaims and passes the baby to his father for further process.

There's a significant process to waiting in line before the baby has to hand it out to his mother. Taking a deep breath, Daniel nods at them and walks out of the room. Covering his son in a blue bundle, he marches to the stable and looks for his favorite horse.

Letting out a loud sigh, he leads his horse out of its stall and stares at it for a few moments before glancing at his sleeping baby. Looking up at the night sky, he scratches the horse behind its ear and kisses its velvety nose before getting on it. He's riding to the pixie forest where this type of royal newborn has to go if they want to see this world and live an immortal life.

Usually, it's fortune if the royal babies have been born after midnight. It means they are going to be the supreme of all fairies and bring light to their world. The last time, a royal baby was born after midnight like this, and it had been 700 years ago.

 The last time, a royal baby was born after midnight like this, and it had been 700 years ago

When Daniel reaches the pixie forest, the fireflies surround him and hover over the baby. A lullaby plays over as the fireflies lift the baby in the air and drift it to the guardian fairy. Immediately, the holy of holies breaths the vast, and the stars grow dim within its crystal depths.

The guardian fairy smiles at the nature of change and creates a gleam of energy around the baby and herself before disappearing from there. During the ride to their destination, the breeze murmurs magic secrets to the newbie's ears and asks what he really wants in his life. By the movement of the baby's heart, the air understands what he wishes and encourages him to go on for it in the future.

The guardian angel breaks the energy glow and stares at him once they reach the spot where the golden pixie dust splashes down from the hills. It's so crystal clear and full of love. Praying to Godmother, she glances at the baby once and puts him on the rock for the further process.

Thunderstorms rear and alert the surroundings to bow their Godmother. Lightning strikes threatening the surroundings to close their eyes, or they will lose their seeing ability of her glowing figure. Dark clouds obscure the moon when the most beautiful lady appears from the pixie dust because there's one beautiful deserves to glow in the night, and that's her only!

 Dark clouds obscure the moon when the most beautiful lady appears from the pixie dust because there's one beautiful deserves to glow in the night, and that's her only!

She opens her eyes slowly and glances at the newbie with a proud smile on her face. She holds her hand out in the air and spells magic, letting the air drift the baby into her arms. Her fingers brush over his face gently and cherish him. The touch is so featherlight that the baby can handle it.

Her fingers move down and stop their journey directly over his heart, the beat beneath increasing as if it will help the organ break through the ribcage so that she can promptly caress it. Having a slight smile, her fingers are digging a path into the skin over his heart. Immediately, the darkness of the sky comes to an end!

A faint orange glow starts to transcend when the fingertips of her right-hand claw at his skin. The clouds in the sky take on some color when more drops of blood draw out of the tiny tears in the newbie's skin.

There's a moment of silence when she looks at the damage in his body, but it doesn't last long as the hues transform till they are multicolor. She leans down to blow air on his chest to stop the bleeding and hum softly, trying to comfort him and settle his consciousness.

Her fingers caress his skin softly and try to dig a path to his heart before ripping it off. Spelling loudly this time, she puts the heart in a jar and holds it under the pixie dust, letting it disappear and keeping the heart safe.

With a smile, she places her hand on the baby's chest and leans down to keep her head against his. She spells magic against his head until the hole in his chest closes rapidly and provides the strength of immortal life. She then brings the baby to pixie dust and grants life to his body.

When he makes out his first cry, the sun shines through the multicolor clouds and brings light to the world. The rays strike the universe like ribbons of gold and draw a gold of warmth. Taking the time to glance at him, she presses a kiss on his forehead and murmurs in his ear. "Seth Rollins!"