Chapter 3

Seth POV:

Singing merrily back home all the way, I invade my room and pack up some of my belongings before making them disappear into the air. It's all because I can't hold their weight all the time. There are many things to discover in Scotland, so I don't need to waste my time worrying about the impact on my belongings. If I need anything urgently, I will use my power and bring my packed items back.

Sighing loudly, I put my hands on my hips and look around the room, clarifying that I'm getting whatever I have required. As I'm turning to work out another task, I remember that I have failed to grab a bottle of pixie dust. I walk over to the golden chest at the corner and open it, rummaging for the pixie dust. When I get it, I feel grateful for everything. I guess the packing time is over. Now I have to clean myself and get ready before joining Roman and traveling to Scotland.

Stripping all my clothes off, I slip into the bathtub, which has coconut shells installed in the bathing branches to hold my wings up and keep them dry. Because wet wings are dangerous! We can't fly with water-logged wings. If we want, wing-washing talents will help us clean our wings.

Once I have done my bathing, I clean my teeth by chewing on peppermint leaves. It provides a refreshing taste. Drying my body in the air for a few minutes, I grab a towel made of fragrant orange blossom petals and rub the wetting spots. It calms my nerves and tries to prepare me for everything. As I'm wiping my body, I can visualize the shining on my chest. How?

I didn't see this before in my body. We, the fairies, are shining overall, but not at a specific part. I place my hand on my chest and close my eyes, starting to spell quietly to figure out the reason behind it. The magic takes me to the earlier moment with Godmother and visualizes what I have missed because of the excitement. 

After we pulled away from the hug, she placed the scroll on my hand and blessed me. Her blessings always cheer me up. Wanting to thank her, I stared at her and put my hand on my chest. At that moment, a glowing power passed into my eyes from her and settled on my chest.

I shake my head and come back to reality, caressing my shining chest softly. There should be a huge reason for her actions, so I don't want to question it. I conclude she has provided some skills to protect me outside of the fairyland because I have no heart like others. Giggling slightly, I dress in fresh clothes and wiggle my wings gently. It's perfect!

Glancing around the room again, I sigh and leave it to find my mom in the kitchen. I wrap my arms around her and press a kiss on her hair before pulling away and describing what I have got. When she hears about the invitation, she barely believes that I'm allowed to leave the fairyland. Wanting to prove it, I show the scroll to her, which has my name on it, and nod at her.

Hardly she accepts it and allows me to leave the house. Even if she has any objection, it will be nothing against Godmother's orders. Smiling brightly, I fly over to the opposite house that Roman's. I let myself in through the front door, inhaling deeply at the scents that are already filling the air. The sweet smell from the kitchen is warm and inviting.

I knock the vase on the table and smirk, knowing it's only a matter of seconds before my stepmom or Roman comes to investigate. They don't come out, though. The living room is empty, so I walk over to the kitchen and notice my stepmom making a delicious cake. It brings a smile to my face, the one that I can't hide even if I try.

I clear my throat, laughing softly at the startled expression on her face. "Hey, mom," I say softly, walking over to her and pressing a kiss on her cheek. "Where's Roman? Did he not ready yet?" My eyes wander to the cake and explore how wonderful it is. I take a slice of cake and eat fondly, savoring the taste.

"He left the house already with the Bella twins for vacating Scotland." She says, cutting another slice of cake and bringing it to my mouth. "Eat, honey. It's all for you."

I take a bite of her cake and stare at her in shock, not knowing what to do now. "Oh, shit! I thought he was at home so we could go together." Staring at nothing in particular now, I try to figure out another way to join him before he leaves the fairyland.

She puts a hand on my cheek and rubs gently, "Hey! Don't worry. He would be at the cloudland now and get advice from the guardian fairy. If you reach there on time, you will get him."

"Ta, mom." I give her an enormous hug before grabbing another slice of cake and leaving her house. I don't have long to think about the uncomfortable feeling as soon trapped in my move and wave goodbye to my family, who seeks hard to smile at me and encourage me to leave the fairyland and handle great things.

 I don't have long to think about the uncomfortable feeling as soon trapped in my move and wave goodbye to my family, who seeks hard to smile at me and encourage me to leave the fairyland and handle great things

Flying over to the cloudland, I figure out that all the fairies have left already. "I lost Roman!" I slap my head in frustration and hold my hand out, staring at the scroll. It's no use now! All my hard work was wasted... I snap out of my thoughts when a hand takes my scroll and unwraps it.

I glance up and notice the guardian fairy standing in front of me with my scroll in her hand. She takes a look at my scroll before nodding at me and giving me a piece of her mind. Neither of her words hasn't got into my mind because it wonders about Roman already.

"I bless you, Seth." She places her hand on my head and spells magic accurately. The fireflies encircle me eventually and sing lullabies all over. My head becomes fuzzy at the music and tries to calm my nerves, bringing peace and comfort. Suddenly a hefty blow of wind drifts me away from the fairyland and drops me to Scotland, where some of the fairies are going to explore new things for the next few months.

 Suddenly a hefty blow of wind drifts me away from the fairyland and drops me to Scotland, where some of the fairies are going to explore new things for the next few months