The Induction

Ezra Pov.

When I took this oath, Chopper let out and exited warble, Sabine hugged me, and Ursa looked on with a smile. "What are you smiling about?" I asked with a grin on my face. "I thought that you didn't like me." "Quite the opposite Mr. Bridger. I like you very much, and I am proud that you are one of us. When I first met you, I was most certainly filled with hate," I grimaced. "...you were a Jedi after all, and as far as I knew, an enemy to our people. But when you rescued my husband, I then saw how loyal you were to our family, Especially to my daughter." I blushed. "Oh, no need to feel embarrassed or ashamed, Mr. Bridger. I now quite approve of your relationship with Sabine. In fact, I am proud." I looked down at Sabine, who was still lying on my chest. She looked up and smiled a smile that lit up my heart that was so filled with grief. I smiled back. "So your saying that me being a Jedi doesn't bother you at all? I thought that Jedi were ancient enemies with the Mandalorians. 

"That statement resounds true. However, you forget that one of our own became a Jedi. Its true that the Jedi and the Mandalorians have a... complicated past, however, we have made it work before, and seeing the kind of person that you are, we can happily make it work again." 

"Thank you Ursa, for all that you have done for me."

"A pleasure, Mr. Bridger, welcome to the Mandalorian brotherhood." Ursa said with a smile.

And with that I dosed off with a smile on my face, holding Sabine close to my heart.