The Armor

2 months later

Ezra Pov.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Quite sure" Ursa replied, handing me the armor. "This armor belonged to Tristan's second in command. He died while holding off imperials shadow troopers, allowing our troops to escape. He fought bravely, but eventually, he was over powered. He saved many lives that day, and I am proud to give it to you."

"Thank you Ursa, for everything."

"Your welcome Mr. Bridger."

"Call me Ezra."

"As you wish, Ezra." 

And with that, I hurried off to me and Sabines quarters. Because of our feelings for each other, Ursa had decided to let us share a room. When I opened our door, I found Sabine, sitting on our bed, looking at a holo-pad. "Hey Ez." She said upon my arrival, looking at me with her beautiful amber eyes.

"Hey Sabine, what are you looking at?"

"I'm looking at possible imperial shipment that we can steal." She said. Then, standing up, she walked over hugged me. After holding each other for a minute, she stepped back and looked down. 

"What have you got there?" "Some armor that Ursa gave to me." I replied.

"That is a great honor." she said in a serious tone.

"I know. I was conflicted when I was offered it. After all one of your own people fought and died wearing it."

Then, laying her hand over my heart and looking into my eyes, said "Our people Ez, our people. You are with me now, you took the oath. You are a mandalorian. Jedi you may be, you are one of us." "I know, I just want to wear t with honor, I want to honor the previous owners sacrifice." Upon hearing this, she kissed me on the forehead, saying "It's okay to wear the armor. And it is okay to want to wear it with honor. But I know you will Ez. Ever since we picked you up from Lothal, you have done your best to fight with honor and courage. Thanks to you, we have been saved many a time, from the empire and otherwise. I am proud to call you one of us Ezra. I am proud to be with you. I am proud that my mother chose you as the bearer of this armor. You will do this armor justice, that I am for certain." she stated, smiling at me. "Now, lets go get that armor re-forged."