Forgiven

Sabine Pov.

Ezra collapsed, falling into my arms. The yellow in his eyes fading, returning to the deep blue that they once were. My heart was pounding, tears forming around my eyes. This had never happened before. He had be possessed by the Dark Side before, but not to this degree. Tears were falling down his face, his lightsaber, green once again, deactivated by his side. "I'm sorry Sabine." As he said those three words, I began crying too, tears silently falling down my face. He began closing his eyes, exhaustion overtaking him. "You are forgiven." I said, putting my forehead to his, tears streaking down my face. When I drew back, I saw that his eyes were closed, unconscious. 

Narrator Pov.

Everybody else in the room looked on at the scene unfolding before them, shock evident on their faces. They had no idea what had just happened. The display of power and hate that had just taken place had put them into a state of unbelief. 

Ursa was the first to come out of her stupor. She walked over to Sabine, placing her hand on Ezra's chest while using her other to hug her daughter. "It will be okay Sabine." she said. "Ezra will be okay." "Somebody get me a medic!" Ursa yelled, still holding her daughter. Two medics rushed in, placing him on a stretcher. "Take him to the medical bay." she told them. "figure out his condition and report back to me. Please allow my daughter to stay with him if she so desires." "Yes your highness." the two medics stated, before rushing Ezra out of the command center, Sabine crying in the room behind them.

5 hours later

Ezra Pov.

Pain. Fear. Confusion. Those were the feelings that embodied my head. "What happened?" I thought to myself, afraid of what the truth would be. I tried to move my right arm, yielding no result. I then tried my left, only to be faced with the same outcome. Growing panicked, I tried to open my eyes, but my eyes were met with a blinding white light, making my head exploded in pain. In response, I jerked my head up subconsciously, making the pain multiply tenfold. The pain was so bad that I thought my head was split open. I cried out, trying to move my arms again in reaction. Still the result was nothing, and fear began to corrupt my thoughts.

Sabine Pov.

He was still unconscious. It had been several hours since the confrontation, and he still hadn't woken up. I was scared. Very, very scared. I had never seen him like this before. He had never fallen this far, and it had taken a toll on him. 

For the first few hours, I had been with him, holding his hand. They had him strapped to a table, not knowing what he would do if he woke up. Once I had fallen asleep, my mother had apparently moved me back to our room. After I had woken up, I had raced to the medical bay. It is in the med. bay that I am in currently, holding his hand, hoping with all of my might that he will wake up. "Please wake up." I cried, holding his hand like a lifeline. "Please."

I woke up with a start a few hours later, met with jerking and thrashing noises nearby. All of a sudden I heard a cry of alarm, followed by more thrashing as well as what sounded like sobbing. My eyes shot open as I realized what must be happening. "Ezra!" I cried out as my suspicions were confirmed. "Sa-Sabine," he sobbed, terrified and disoriented. I held him close, tears streaking down both of our faces. "Its okay Ezra, I'm here. I'm here." 

"W-whats happening? Why can't I move?" I suddenly grew terrified. Did he not remember? "Y-your strapped to a table. The doctors weren't sure how you would react upon waking up."

"R-react, what do you mean. What happe..." All of a sudden his eyes widened in shock, as he nuzzled into my side for comfort. "Im so sorry Sabine." He cried out, tears waterfalling down his face. "I was possessed, I couldn't control myself." I just hugged him all the tighter, while he broke down in my arms. "I for-forgive you Ez" I replied as I chocked on my own tears. "I forgive you." I said before falling asleep, holding the broken jedi close to my chest, and close to my heart.