Chapter 19

Just a cheeky video of Jungkook because we been seeing him a lot in this FF

*Jungkook soon got home, he tried his best to walk up the stairs quietly so his Dad wouldn't come yell at him or beat him.*

Dad: Yah! Jungkook! Come here.

*Shit he heard me*

Me: What...

Dad: What? Where were you.

Me: I was just with some friends

Dad: Better not be any girls or anyone causing trouble Jungkook. If you cause a scandal one more time, I swear you're going to ruin your chances of seeing your mom.

Me: *sigh* I won't cause any trouble, there's no need to bring mom up

Dad: You better not cause any trouble you're the reason she left! Now she never wants to see me again because of you!

Me: Huh? She left because of you! She would've never left if you weren't such a shit husband-

*Jungkook was punched right into the face, causing him to fall to the ground, his Dad then punched him twice more. Jungkooks Dad grabbed him by the collar*

Dad: Yah! Even if she left because of me, she left BOTH of us, you think she wouldn't of taken you if she could?!

Me: Th-that's not true! Mom was scared to come back!- To see you! Mom loves me!

*Jungkooks Dad started laughing hysterically and let go of Jungkooks collar*

Dad: You seriously believe that? You seriously believe that she didn't come get you because she was scared of me? If your mom loved you so much and was SO scared of me, she wouldn't of left you with me! Use your brains Jungkook. She doesn't love me, but she doesn't love you either!

*Jungkooks heart beat was racing once again, he started feeling heated all over again and just wanting to punch something he clenched his teeth and got up from the ground. I hate it here, I want to leave, I wish my mom was here, I wish.... I could see Y/n*

*Jungkook got up and tried to run out the house but two men in suits stopped him.*

Dad: Lock him in his room and don't let him out til morning

Me: HEY! GET OFF ME!

*Those men carried Jungkook to his room and chucked him inside. He started banging on the door yelling to let him out*

Dad: Shutup! You're just wasting your breath! Waste of a kid...

*Jungkook fell to the ground and grabbed his phone, he started looking through his phone for a photo of his mom. As he was going through he saw a photo of Y/n. He then was thinking about his Dad's words about scandals and thinking of many ways that could ruin his Dad's life*

Me: Let's make this public

*Jungkook hopped onto Instagram and pulled up a photo of him from today and posted it*

Jungkookiieee