Chapter 2

Taehyung Pov:

*I was so nervous just standing there! Like what should I say?!*

Me & Jennie: So...

*Taehyung & Jennie looked at each other in shock as they said it in unison then started laughing*

Me: Ok Jennie *Taehyung turned her towards him with his hands on her shoulders* I.....like you

Jennie: R-really?! I like you too!....but I thought Y/n was your girlfriend or you at least liked her

Me: We are just best friends honestly. *The silence began again* So do you wanna be my girlfriend?

Jennie: Of course! 

*I was so happy when she hugged me I felt like there were butterflies in my tummy* 

Jennie: Ok Taehy- babe I'm gonna get ready for next class see you at lunch?

Me: Yep *Jennie kissed Taehyung's cheek and ran off* she's so cute~

*I have to tell Y/n!*

*Taehyung ran down the stairs*

Me: Where's Y/n?

Jaeyoung: I saw her in the cafeteria

*I ran in the cafeteria and saw Y/n with some guy...its Jimin. He's putting yogurt on her nose and they were laughing and she put yogurt on his cheek...why are they doing something childish like that?! and why is he looking at her lovingly?! WTH?! Ohh Taehyungie is Jealous! No I'm not! its just shes forgetting me! like the only guy she hangs out with is me cause she doesn't trust other guys! Wait are they leaning into eachother? are they about to kiss?! oh hell naw!!*

*Taehyung ran over there and pulled Jimin with his collar*

Y/n: Tae what are you doing?!

*What am I doing? I put him back down nicely..cause I'm nice*

Me: I thought he was trying to hit you... *I lied*

Jimin: When was I ever?!--

Me: Hey enough of that. I need to talk to Y/n your job is done bye-bye

Jimin: I'm not gonna leave just cause-

*Y/n was pulling on his shirt torso and he looked down at her*

Y/n: Just go....its ok see you later hm?

Jimin: Ok bye...princess *He winked at her and walked off. Did he really just call my princess, princess?!?!? No you do not do that! he also had the AUDACITY to wink at her!?!*

Y/n: Tae why would you think he was gonna hit me?

Me: Well I saw something horrible gonna happen.... *Of course something horrible was going to happen you were going to kiss him, gross!*

*Y/n crossed her arms and looked away*

Me: Oh please forgive me princess! *I tried doing aegyo*

Y/n: Aww fine! I could never stay angry at cute Tae!

*She pinched my cheek..it hurt but I'll just play it cool*

Y/n: Lets go class-- *RINNGGGG* Right on time *How the heck did she do that?!*

Me: Come on let's go princess! *Taehyung and Y/n walked to class*

Your Pov:

*Jimin and me went to the cafeteria and he bought both of us some food like how nice! He even found us a seat..its not like that nice...but he's a gentleman!*