Chapter 5

*My gosh I seem like such a creep just staring at him like this. Ahhh my nose is so itchy!. You moved your arm up to scratch your nose but it made Taehyung's shirt go up and your arm was resting on his...well his abs. This is so awkward...why is my life like this? I just love stuffing up don't I? You could of rubbed your nose on his chest that would've been less awkward! Great now are you gonna move or what?! Move ur stupid hand! I can't! I don't like it! but I feel paralysed!! Istg if he is awake Im going to die. Taehyung suddenly pulled you closer into his 'embrace' and hugged you tighter. It was kind of squishing my hand and it hurt...but ok :'). Taehyung suddenly got up quickly*

Taehyung: Time to go for a shower. I'll go first!

*Taehyung grabbed his towel then ran into the bathroom*

Y/n: Hmm was Tae red? *He was probably thinking this girl is touching me. Then felt like he was gonna vomit so he ran into the bathroom...and he's probably vomiting right now. He probably got red cause I'm pretty hot....yeah I said that jokes I'm a cow I'm sorry...why am I still talking to myself? But why the hell did he sleep in this bed...like I know we slept in the same bed when we were little...little papayas but I need space.*

Taehyung pov:

*We all packed up the dishes then went to sleep.....well that's what my mom and Y/n think! hehehh. When Y/n was finally knocked out I went into my room and went on my laptop to play Over watch....yeah so what I got a bit carried away...I only stayed up until....2am....I'm not addicted I promise! hmm I'm quite tired...I'll go sleep! I went into bed and lied down next to Y/n. Then I started to cuddle her...she is so warm! Then I drifted off to sleep*

- Time skip Next day -

*I felt something moving and realized it was Y/n I didn't want her to move so I held her tighter hoping she wouldn't be able to move. I moved my head into her neck it was sooooo comfortable lying like this...I don't want to go to school I want to stay like this for the whole day!*

Y/n: Did you stay up playing Over watch again?

*Stop talking and sleep! I hummed in response I opened my eyes a bit and saw her roll her eyes I tried so hard not to smile*

Y/n: I need to have a shower. Off....now.

Me: 5 more minutes! Stop nagging me princess!

*I adjusted our sleeping position so Y/n was more comfortable. She's probably complaining because of how she was sleeping*

Y/n: Fine!

*Finally sleep time! But I was wrong! SO wrong. She is moving her arm on me! What are you doing Y/n?! Is she just going to leave it there? Please move your hand Y/n...I'm getting a tingly feeling...please Y/n. Without Taehyung noticing he was red, he couldn't take it so he hugged her tightly and got up*

Me: Time to go shower. I'll go first

*I ran into the bathroom and looked at my self in the mirror*

Me: Taehyung you better snap out of it. That is Y/n...she's...she's still a little girl...a-and you have a girlfriend- Wait! what am I thinking? Nothing happened...it was just a small touch... *Taehyung looked down....then back up quickly after looking down...* Sh-shower! thats right I came for a shower...I'll go for a shower now

*Taehyung went for a shower then came back out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. He grabbed another towel that was smaller and started drying his hair. He started walking towards you and saw you were back to sleep. Wow she's snoring...she must be really tired! I know Y/n is a bit weird she snores when she is really tired but it's just light snores. Taehyung automatically smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear. Suddenly you woke up and Taehyung jumped a little moving away from you*