Chapter 12

*You were all in class and luckily Jungkook sits next to you but Taehyung, Jimin and Jennie also sit next to you and when Jungkook played with your hands, or your hair, you tried to hit him whenever they looked. You two kept giggling and he never failed to make you blush, when they weren't looking he gave you a peck on your lips and turned away as if nothing happened. Your eyes widened and you just stared forward.*

- Time Skip -

*It was the end of class and it was very hard to make Jungkook stop trynna hold your hand or hug you. You packed up your things, then walked out beside Taehyung.*

Jungkook: Y/n!

*You turned around and stopped, Jungkook quickly put a piece of paper in your pocket.*

Jungkook: Meet me there okay? 

*He bent down to come face to face with you then pecked you one more time. You quickly looked if anyone was around, but luckily no one was around phew. You walked out of class to Taehyung, Jennie and Jimin.*

Taehyung: What are you doing just standing there? Lets go.

Y/n: Ahh...you guys go first...I'll meet up later alright?

Taehyung: Wait but where-

Jennie: Come on babe~ Let's just go

Taehyung: Al-alright...we'll meet you there Y/n...RING ME IF ANYTHING BAD HAPPENS!

*Jennie was dragging him, while Jimin kept rolling his eyes, while walking beside them. You ran to the bathroom to fix your hair a bit and straighten up your clothes.*

Y/n: Why am I worried? I don't care! It's just Jungkook...pfft...

*You turned away from the mirror then slowly walked back*

Y/n: I mean..there's nothing wrong with wanting to look nice...

- Time Skip -

*You saw Jungkook at the garden, there was a nice walk way that was brought together, but it was like a cave and the sky was covered, because of the trees. It made it seem very closed in. The exit/entrance had a nice flower entrance...thingy..okay im not good at explaining these kind of things! anyways...Jungkook looked so good in the sun light..his dark brown eyes seeming lighter in the sun...ughhh he's gorgeous! I giggled at how lucky I am to have him, then skipped towards him.*

Y/n: W-what do you want... *You were trying very hard not to smile, but also tried to seem like you didn't care ;)*

Jungkook: You. *He winked at you* No seriously...what's your name and number... I need it! Damn I've never seen someone so damn beautiful...hey beautiful? Do you have a boyfriend, if you don't then that won't be very surprising...

*You were blushing the whole time...then looked at him shocked. Then he grabbed your hand and kissed it and looked you in the eyes, warmly.*

Jungkook: It wouldn't be surprising it you didn't have a boyfriend, because you are out of everyone's league *He winked again and you melted and blushed and didn't know what to say. You hugged him tightly and stayed like that.*

Jungkook: I'm so happy that I have you babe...I got you something...

*You let go of him*

Y/n: Damn I didn't get you anything....aww well am i right? *HEHE*

Jungkook: Good.. I don't like gifts that much...but I just wanted to give you this..cause I really like you Y/n...and I just want you to know that...

*Jungkook gave you a necklace. it was a cute one that looked like an infinity sign....he had a matching one but it was a bracelet*

Jungkook: I have a bracelet to make me more manly

Y/n: Aww I love it! T-T 

*You hugged him again.*

Jungkook: Okay babe...I bet you're hungry lets go eat.

*He kissed you on the cheek and took your hand.*

- Time Skip - 

*After a long day, of awkward stares from the other 3 and cute things from Jungkook, you finally got home T-T FINALLY! I wonder where Dad is...*

Sorry I made this super short idk y but dont worry I'll maybe update soon? T-T IDKKKK im so sorry tho but hope its alright byeee,<3