Chapter 3

Jimin: Y/n I didn't know you like me that much

*You snapped back into the sadly embarrassing reality that Jimin was watching you basically drool over him*

Y/n: W-what?

Jimin: Like I know I'm irresistible but please y/n....*Whispers* Hold back your urges!

*I never knew I was going to die today. Well bye world nice being here but my time has come I have died from excruciating embarrassment-* 

Y/n: Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny...Jimin your not that hot

Jimin: Really I just happened to catch you staring at me?

Y/n: I was not. I was simply daydreaming...

Jimin: About my body?

Y/n: I-

Jimin: If you want to touch my arms you could've just asked.

*Jimin started tensing his muscles. Damn Jimin your not too muscly but not too skinny...like its just right*

Jimin: Gosh your drooling!

*You wiped your mouth and realized you were not drooling he fooled you. Yes I'm ashamed...I actually thought I was drooling...but if I was I wouldn't be surprised. He made an amused face as he watched you having a mental breakdown*

Jimin: Here... 

*He hesitantly grabbed your hand and tensed his arm and put your hand there. What what WhaT WHat WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING?!*

Jimin: If you are wondering why I am doing this it's because I saw your face I knew how much you wanted to touch it

*As Jimin was pulling your hand in to touch his heavenly, beautiful, smooth, gosh he's so fine, muscles you moved closer and he whispered in your ear*

Jimin: *Whispers* I know you like me Y/n.....don't hold back

*D-did i hear correctly or did that really just come out of his mouth...am I breathing? god please tell me I'm breathing. Jimin sounds like a huge womanizer though...the way he's speaking to me seems like he normally does it and it's natural. BUT! what if he likes you y/n kekeke- Why do you always do this when it comes to Jimin, Y/n?! your being stupid! stop fangirling!-*

*Suddenly someone/something slammed the table. You got so frightened that you slapped Jimin in the face*

Y/n: Omo! I'm so sorry! *You started analyzing his face to see if he was alright*

Taehyung: He's alright Y/n!

*You looked at Taehyung in shock with wide eyes*

Y/n: Can you stop scaring me!?

Taehyung: How am I scaring you?! Also you just finished slapping Jimin's face why are you making me look like the bad guy?!?

*You and Taehyung are now standing in front of each other*

Y/n: Well it wouldn't of happened if you didn't scare me! Why would you even slam the table like that?!! *Of course many people were watching, some didn't care but you didn't notice*

Taehyung: WELL I WOULDN'T OF SLAMMED THE TABLE IF YOU WEREN'T FLIR--

Jennie: Babe what's wrong?

*Taehyung looked at Jennie and his eyes softened then he gave you a cold glare and sat back down*

Jennie: What happened?

Taehyung & Y/n: Nothing.

*Taehyung and you normally fight ALOT but you forgive him easily and he forgives you easily. But you have had huge fights before and it took a while to make up but this was just a small fight. So you and Taehyung instantly forgave each other without having to talk about it*