Chapter 20

Present Time

*Jennie and Y/n just had a fight in the cafeteria, I was so worried about Y/n if she was actually hurt, that bitch Jennie I wish I could rip her face off-*

Me: Baby are you alright? *I swear if she's hurt-* Jennie that bitch next time she lays a hand on you I swear-

Y/n: Hey hey~ it's alright hahahah

*I was trying to make sure Y/n was okay and running through what happened but it looked like she wasn't paying attention she kept looking behind me*

Y/n: Babe we have to find Tae! *Why? Why is she always talking about Taehyung, every second, Tae this, Tae that- I get they're best friends but can't she get over it*

Jungkook: Baby Im sure Taehyung is fine he probably just needs some space

Y/n: No! I'm sorry I have to go check on him

*No I shouldn't let her, why would she do that, I'm her boyfriend not Taehyung... Wait no what's wrong with me it's alright, its not that serious and anyways I'm just dating Y/n to distract me from things, I don't care if she goes.... yea I'll just let her go*

Jungkook: Alright that's fine, message me when you can though okay?

Y/n: Yup! *She ran off right away. Was that the right choice Jungkook? I don't know...*

Y/n Pov:

Y/n: Taehyung, when you get this call please pleaseee pick up! Stop ignoring my messages, I'm heading to your- *BEEP*

*You were getting very frustrated since Taehyung wasn't picking up your calls and no one saw where he went*

Y/n: Ugh! Tae! *You started stressing out since this is his first serious girlfriend you didn't know how he would react to this, you started crying for no reason*

Y/n: Kim Taehyung!~ Just pick up

*You stopped running and ended up walking on the street sobbing saying 'Tae~ Why are you ignoring me' You soon got to his house and rested your head on the door and started crying and throwing a tantrum*

Y/n: KIM TAEHYUNGGG!!~~ OPEN THE DOOR NOW I JUST WANNA- CHECK- ON- YOU!!! *You started banging really hard on the door acting like a 3 year old and hiccuping and sniffing while screaming. The door then opened and you saw Taehyung.*

Taehyung: Yahhh Y/n?~ Are you crying?

Y/n: Taeeeee *You cried even harder and he hugged you, he was laughing as you were crying for no reason and looked very silly*

Y/n: Why *sniff* are you *sniff* laughing at me *You pouted as he brought you inside and up to his room*

Taehyung: Hey- Heyyy it's alright Y/n, Why're you crying? *He started giggling even harder as he couldn't hold it in*