Chapter 7

*It was after school right now and you were with Jungkook at the front of the school gates*

Y/n: Where do you want to go?

Jungkook: Where do YOU want to go? *Ugh, the reason I asked you is because I don't know. Now I'm gonna have a mental breakdown thinking where we should go and if you want to go there. Do you even know how much pressure you put on me now?!*

Y/n: Uhhh...H-how about movies?

Jungkook: Great! Just what I was thinking.

*Then why did you ask me GHJHKUFUUOUDKSAU*

Jungkook: We should leave now though, come on. *He put his hand on your upper arm and started walking fast. Kind of pushing you*

???: Y/n wait!! *You heard a familiar voice and turned around then you saw Jimin running up to, you and Jungkook. You looked at Jungkook when he didn't notice, and he rolled his eyes angrily as he saw Jimin, Taehyung & Jennie running towards us*

Y/n: Oh sorry Jimin I forgot you were coming *You smiled sheepishly*

Taehyung: We're ready to go!

*They're all coming. Oh goodie😑*

Jimin: Why're you making that noise, like you're sad or angry?

Y/n: Oh me? *What noise?!* Oh...I just....miss...my...dad?

Jimin: Oh we can cancel if you want.

Y/n: N-no..you guys came all the way here *Jimin is lucky I like him cause I would've told him to leave...even those bozos behind him*

Jennie: We're just outside the school gates.

Y/n: Leave then! Take your boyfriend with you. *Gosh this girl really gets on my nerves*

Taehyung: Oh? Do you want me to leave? *He looked down sadly*

Y/n: Oh Tae. I didn't mean it that way...

Taehyung: Really?

Y/n: What do you mean 'really'? Of course! *You karate chopped his neck while he was giggling*

Jungkook: Well lets go!

*You all waited for the bus and soon it came. Everyone went inside. Jennie & Taehyung sat together at the back, you sat by yourself a few seats above them and then Jimin and Jungkook came in and you were flustered. You didn't know if you should lift your legs up, tell one of them to sit down or to just leave it and look outside. Suddenly someone sat next to you. You looked beside you and it was Jennie. Jungkook ended up sitting at the back next to Tae and Jimin sat in front of the both of them*

Y/n: Oh hey Jennie-

Jennie: Listen Y/n. My boyfriend is MY boyfriend. You cannot mess with me & him ok?

*What the hell is she going on about?*