Chapter 8

Y/n: Jimin. W-what did you say? 

*You had a very stern voice. But you were stuttering since Jimin looked very surprised but guilty*

Taehyung: Princess...

Y/n: What did you say to Taehyung? *Your tone sounded more annoyed now. Jimin was just staring at you and hearing Taehyung speak softly made you even more angry at Jimin*

Taehyung: Y/n...it's ok

Y/n: No! It's not ok. You out of everyone I know, know's that it's not ok. I'm not gonna let anyone talk to you like that! 

*Taehyung tried to grab a hold of your hand but you rudely flicked it off. Jimin kept standing there. He had sadness in his eyes. Aww was I too hard on him? See I told you I was gonna regret this. I regret a lot of things. Well maybe if you stopped soing stupid stuff this wouldn't happen. No. This is for the best. Taehyung, your one and only bestfriend comes first.

Jimin: Y/n...I-I'm sorry

*His legs started to shake a bit. You could tell he was nervous.*

Y/n: Taehyung doesn't 'waste' his time on friend and popularity. Y-your making him sound like a total douche! He's a kind, smart and good person...he technically raised me, he helped me through all the bad things that were going on in my life. S-so if you can't be friends with Taehyung...I don't see why I should be friends with you.

*You know those moments when you say something and it sounds cool and legendary in your mind, but then it comes out of your mouth and it sounds good for about...1 second and you regret the whole thing because it was totally stupid? Well I'm experiencing that moment right now and let me tell you now...I'm not liking it. At all.*

Jimin: Y/n I'm so sorry! I didn't know...and I shouldn't of said that to Taehyung either...I went too far...and I'm sorry Taehyung.

Jungkook: I'm sorry too...I said somethings that shouldn't be tolerated anywhere.

Taehyung: It's ok...I said some rude words as well...truce?

Jimin & Jungkook: Truce. 

*The three boys did this long handshake, that looked like they practiced it for weeks. Even though you were shocked you couldn't help but smile.*

Y/n: Boys are weird...

*The three looked at you and smiled sheepishly. Then Jimin looked at you and had that same cute eye smile.*

Y/n: Jimin...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be rude...or offend you...it's just...

Jimin: Yeah I know I know...he's your best friend.

*You two smiled warmly at each other and then you looked at the time* 

Y/n: Now you boys hurry up and get the snacks!

- Time Skip -

Y/n: So you guys want me to take you home?

Jimin: No its ok...it's only 10:00. I'll take bus

*"Only 10:00" are you serious?! That is so late!...well for me*

Jungkook: Oh I'll take bus as well.

Taehyung: Come princess. Let's take cab

Y/n: Okay

Taehyung: Babe how are you gonna get home? *Taehyung turned to Jennie*

Jennie: Cab?

Taehyung: Ok. Get home safely!

*You looked at Jennie and she was glaring at you, like full on eyes staring into your soul, glaring*