Chapter 15

*We all reached school and Jungkook let go of your hand*

Jungkook: You head in before me, I wanna talk to someone

Y/n: What? Who?

Jungkook: Dont worry *He gave you a slight smile*

Y/n: Uh..okay

*You headed into school towards your lockers*

Jungkook Pov

*As Y/n head inside I grabbed onto Taehyung's arm. He pulled out his headphones with a questioning look on his face*

Taehyung: Dude, what do you want.

Jungkook: I..I want you to stop calling Y/n "Princess".

*Taehyung scoffed and put his headphones back in, I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm again.*

Taehyung: Listen. There's no way I'm going to stop calling Y/n something just cause you want me to.

Jungkook: I listened to you when you told me what to do this morning.

Taehyung: That's the difference between me and you, Kook. I give orders, I don't listen to them.

Jungkook: Please, Taehyung. You wouldn't want me calling your girlfriend "Princess" now would you?

Taehyung: Call her that, for all I care, call her baby if you want....but do you think Y/n would love you calling ANOTHER GIRL "Princess" and especially since this other girls is MY girlfriend? Hm? I don't think she would like that now would she?

Jungkook: Taehyung! Can't you just think about other people besides yourself?!

Taehyung: Uhm I'm thinking about Y/n in this situation, am I not?

*Taehyung chuckled and walked away*

Jungkook: I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM UGHHH-

Vernon: Hey, I don't want to ruin your whole...hating vibe thing, but uh Y/n is waiting for you at the lockers so...hurry up, would ya?

*Vernon walked away, laughing. Great now he probably thinks I'm weird!*

End of Pov

Vernon: Y/n what you doing? Let's go class

Y/n: Uh wait can you tell Jungkook I'm gonna waiting for him?

Vernon: Hm..depends what do I get out of it?

Y/n: You get to see me everyday *You smiled*

Vernon: I was expecting like a quick one in the bathrooms but alright-

Y/n: Vernon!-

Vernon: Jungkook?! Where are you dude?
*Vernon ran away laughing*

Y/n: Ew

*You saw Taehyung enter with his earphones in and he smiled at you and came running with his arms open. He kept coming, I opened my arms. And he...he ran straight past me? You turned around to see who he was running to and it was Jennie.*

Y/n: Why do I feel..dissapointed? Hm whatever, he has a girlfriend now..this is..normal.

*Him and Jennie's lockers were only two lockers away from yours, so they were basically making out right next to you. Soon later you saw Vernon entering while laughing and Jungkook behind him. Why does he look mad?*

Y/n: Jungkook what's wrong-

*Jungkook suddenly smashed his lips onto yours, pushing your back against the lockers. You kissed back because it felt so good, but then pulled back.*

Y/n: Hey? What's wrong?
*I held the sides of his arms and caress them slowly, feelings his firm muscles...with his beautiful sexy veins- okay I'm getting side tracked*

Jungkook: Nothing, I just miss your lips
*He softly caressed your lip with his thumb, he licked his lips.*

Jungkook: Lets go class...

*You both walked past Taehyung and Jennie and you felt tension in the room as Taehyung and Jungkook were glaring at each other. Suddenly Jungkook put his hand on your waist pulling you close to him, and he looked back at Taehyung and smirked*

- Time Skip -

*It was finally lunch time and you just wanted to eat, you didn't want to hear anyone complaining or anything bad you just wanted to eat.*

Y/n: Taehyung!

I'm so sorry ive been on a break off WATTPAD and I just came back to see this in my drafts so might as well post tbh idek what I was gonna say after this🤣💗💞💕💓🤦‍♀️love u losers