Chapter 13

Y/n: Dad!! Where you at?! *You looked in the kitchen.* DAD! *You saw him on the floor with a bottle lying, spilled next to him. It was clear but you smelt it and it smelt horrible.* Vodka?? Really!

*You quickly dialed for the ambulance.*

- Time Skip -

Y/n: Will he be okay sir?

Doctor: Yes, but he needs to lay off the drinking, I think he has a big problem, we might need to take him to rehab. But we also need to take a few blood tests before he goes. Is it okay if he stays overnight?...and depending on the blood results, he'll either go home tomorrow or in a week...

Y/n: A week?!

Doctor: Yes, but depending on his blood results...okay?

Y/n: Okay...can I talk to my Dad?

Doctor: Oh yes, of course.

*You walked into the room and saw your dad*

Y/n: Dad! *You were on the verge of crying just by looking at him*

Dad: Oh my goodness- are you really crying- *you hugged him tightly*

Y/n: Youcouldvedieddad

Dad: Get off me child! *He started laughing* aishh are you actually crying? *He started caressing your hair* I'm alright sweetie..dont worry!..Just focus on your studies or you'll stress me out again!

*You wiped your tears and sniffed*

Y/n: *mumble* youcouldvedied...WAIT BUT U NEED TO STOP DRINKING OHMYGOSHDADWHATWEREYOUTHINKING!!

Dad: Hey! Calm down..I will stop..I promise I will..I'll try, I promise...and I think I'll have to stay here for a week...

*You just frowned..*

Y/n: I'll take care of the house dont worry...

Dad: Yikes..you? take care of MY house? I dont know about that...

Y/n: Hey! I am very responsible fyi!

Dad: What is up with all these letters and words that kids use nowadays...tsk..tsk..and okay whatever now get out of here- wait when did you get that necklace? did you always have that or?....

*Your face went so red*

Y/n: wHAt- *You coughed* no uhm my friend bought me this today...

Dad: Friend? Taehyung?

Y/n: Hm?- Oh yeap- it was taehyung..totally...yup- uhm well I should get going now..yup bye..love you Dad!

*You ran out of there quickly before ur Dad could say anything to you. Your heart was pumping. You exhaled and inhaled slowly*

Y/n: Lets go home Y/n! *you said to yourself as you sat at the bus stop*

Y/n: Naaaaa tapennyaaaaa bsdhfjskdf tibabaaaaaa...damn i wanna watch lion king now-

*RINGGGG RINGGGGGG RINGGG*

Y/n: Hmm...no caller ID?...Hello?

???: Hey Y/n..guess who it isssss....your favvvv...come on guess..come on- its not that hard- okay times up-

*Didn't even let me talk but alright-*

???: It's vernonnn- wait hansol- or what you like to call me..baby....wink wink wink

*Did he really say wink? Ohmagawd hes so annoying*

Y/n: Vernon..honey...what did I tell you last time we talked?