Prologue

The sound of people cheering and laughing ringing through a whole university. Some are jumping some are crying due to the overwhelming excitement as they are now graduating from their once so called hell. But not all people are happy with this ending. Some people realize that they will part away from someone who they cherish through out years will slowly be taken away unnoticed. That same goes to jisoo who is now wandering around the crowded trying to find someone with a bunch of flower that her family give her after the ceremony. She knitted her eyebrows together looking at the short distant. There's a midget lady sitting under the tree and jisoo recognize her almost immediately. With every steps she walk toward a person who once was apart in her life, her heart beating like crazy because of nervousness. Once she reach a younger girl jisoo tighten her fist before speaking.

" That's relief " jisoo spoke,finally gather a courage.

A person who been sitting there finally turn around facing the owner of the voice.

" jisoo... "

Jennie weakly exclaim not expected a present of the older girl.

" I have to tell you something"

" what is it??" Jennie titled her head.

" I miss you " Jisoo voice only come out as a whisper which jennie barely makes a meaning out of it.

" I miss you so much and it's driving me crazy"

" jisoo..." with a trembling voice, jennie couldn't say anything other than the older girl name.

" I already know the truth and I already taken care of it so please.. please come back to me."

Jisoo trying to smile to hide the pain and offering jennie her shaking hand hoping a younger girl would gladly take it.

Jennie looking at jisoo as her eyes brimmed with tears and once again she couldn't say anything.

" I'm sorry... Jisoo" Shaking her head.