Chapter 17

Thirty days, 4 hours, 23 minutes, and 16 seconds.

Jisoo had been counting the days and time that she got her heart break. A bird chirping inside the small house. Never in her life she loves someone so much like this but people say love hurt and she never know that it could be this bad.

She took a step outside the house and looking at the wide landscape that land in front of her.

" She will like it a lot if she saw it" Jisoo sadly smile.

" What's that? You still here??" Soojoo ask with a Plastic bag of food in her hand.

" Are you trying to repeat a year hoh??? It's been a month now jisoo"

" Do they still ask you?" Jisoo question.

Soojoo shook her head.

" Seulgi come asked me once but I said I didn't know"

" Thank you soo ahh"

" Aren't you going to face a reality??"

Jisoo could only blink when her friend ask her.

" I don't know. Even thinking about her still hurt"

" They are worry sick about you. Aren't you feel bad about this???"

" I guess I should go now then" Jisoo smile tightly.

" Good girl" Soojoo mess jisoo's hair.

————

" I miss Jisoo unnie" chaeyoung pouts.

" Me too" Lisa hung her head low.

" She will be okay" Nayeon reassured.

" What's if she's not??" Seulgi sighs.

" Jisoo never act like this. Even when she got reject by Soojoo. She still keep her cool"

" Jennie must have a big impact on her" chaeyoung spoke.

" Probably. How else Jisoo would go missing for a month like this?" Lisa say loudly.

" Everything is because of her" Lisa spit out.

They didn't noticed that Jennie and her friends sit behind them. Jennie tighten her fist on her chopstick.

Irene look at seulgi to give her a sign to make Lisa shut up.

" That's enough Lisa yahhh" seulgi grab on Lisa's shoulder.

" What?? Because your girlfriend signal you to calm me down??  Because that girl is behind us?!" Lisa stand up.

" Don't make a scene " seulgi say through her teeth.

Lisa ignore seulgi remark and went to Jennie table.

" I see that you still have a big appetite after what you did huh??" Lisa tighten her grip on the table corner.

" Lisa please" Joy reassure.

" Stop whatever you are doing now Lalisa" Irene get up to stand in front of Jennie. A brunette was shaking nonstop.

" Are you afraid that I might hurt your friend?? How about mine??? Bring Jisoo to me now. Bring her back to us now you fucking moron" Lisa shout.

" That's enough Lisa ahhh"

Everyone turn their head to see the owner of the voice and saw Jisoo standing with Soojoo behind her. Lisa quickly run to hug the older girl.

" You fucking shit. Where have you been huh??" Lisa sobs.