Chapter 20 ( Final)

" Jennie!! Do you really need to do this??" Irene ask, as she taking a sit on Jennie's bed.

" Mhmmm" Jennie hummed and keep folding her clothes and put it inside her suitcase.

" Don't you miss me??"

" Ofc I'm gonna miss you, and I will contact you when I get there" Jennie smile.

Irene sighs and give in. She thought Jisoo promised her that she going to stop Jennie but a latter is nowhere to be found these few days.

" Let's go! I don't want to miss my only graduation day" Jennie smile.

" If you like it that much, why would you even leave on the same day huh." Irene say sulking and walk out of the room.

Jennie zip her suitcase and look around her room one last time. This might be the last time she will see this room, a room where it contain all her sadness and happiness. A sadness that her parents caused her and a happiness that she shared with Jisoo. She's going to miss it so much. With a deep sighs, she finally walk out of the room and pull the door close.

————

" Seul!! Do you see Jennie??" Jisoo ask.

" No. I think she will be here soon, Irene told me so"

" Wait!! Do you guys get back together??" Lisa ask.

" Not yet!! " Jisoo say not really paying attention to her friends question as she keep looking for Jennie.

" Kim Jisoo, are you crazy?"

" Don't stick your ass at me , I will explain to you later"

" OKAY NOW KIDS, THE CEREMONY WILL START IN A FREW MINUTE, PLEASE FIND YOUR SEAT" a principal say through his microphone.

"  when will he stop call us kids??" Nayeon shook her head and went to find her seat.

" Come on unnie!! She will be here soon. You can talk to her later. Let's find our seat first"

Jisoo got dragged by her friends. And soon the ceremony start, but when Jennie name announces to have her to go on stage to accept her certificate, there's no present of a brunette at all.

The sound of people cheering and laughing ringing through a whole university. Some are jumping some are crying due to the overwhelming excitement as they are now graduating from their once so called hell. But not all people are happy with this ending. Some people realize that they will part away from someone who they cherish through out years will slowly be taken away unnoticed.

That same goes to jisoo who is now wandering around the crowded trying to find someone with a bunch of flower that her family give her after the ceremony. She knitted her eyebrows together looking at the short distant. There's a midget lady sitting under the tree and jisoo recognize her almost immediately. With every steps she walk toward a person who once was apart in her life, her heart beating like crazy because of nervousness. Once she reach a younger girl jisoo tighten her fist before speaking.

" That's relief " jisoo spoke,finally gather a courage.

A person who been sitting there finally turn around facing the owner of the voice.

" jisoo... "

Jennie weakly exclaim not expected a present of the older girl.

" Why aren't you go up there??? I thought you're not coming?"

" I came late" Jennie lied.

Jisoo rubs her hand together in nervous.

" I have to tell you something"