Chapter 9

Jennie flutter her eyes open after a heating kissed with Jisoo. Jisoo is breathing hard against Jennie lip while resting her forehead against each other.

Jennie gulped still staring at jisoo's eyes as if she try to find an answer in it.

" I don't regret about any of it." Jisoo whisper, still holding Jennie in her arms.

" And don't tell me that you didn't feel anything because your touch can't lie to me"

she spit out the fact, making Jennie blush. A younger girl avoid an eyes contact but Jisoo hold her face still and look deep into Jennie soul with her sadden eyes.

" I love you.."

" Jisoo.."

" Please love me..." Jisoo voice crack.

" I already am." Jennie eyes teary.

Jisoo smile and give Jennie a soft kiss on her forehead, then again on her temper, once more on the cheeks, and lastly on that addictive lip.

Jennie wided her smile and snuggle into jisoo's arm as the older girl wrap her arm around her tightly.

————

" Are we experience a whole porn scene just now??" Lisa whisper loudly.

Chaeyoung smack her head.

" Are you trying to get caught by them??"

" We just happened to run into them like this. "

" omg Jisoo has a freaking talent tongue, I should ask her for a lesson"

" God Lisa , you are so gross"

" Dont act innocent. I know you also get wet just by looking at it"

Lisa spoke not looking at chaeyoung as she busy inspecting Jisoo making out session, meanwhile chaeyoung look as red as tomato.

" Yah Yah!!! They stop now" Lisa whisper.

" The tension is high" chaeyoung said.

" Do you think Jisoo will get a slap. Usually in the movie people will get slap by kissing without the other permission like this"

" She is Jisoo. She won't get slap and didn't you see how hungry jennie respond to the kiss??"

" Omg now that you said about this..."

" I couldn't hear anything they said" lisa tried to lean closer.

" Should we leave now lisa? I think we invaded their privacy now"

" There's no way in hell I will leave without the ending"

Chaeyoung roll her eyes and continue to watch it with her best friend. She is surprised that Jisoo is so bold like this. The last time Jisoo had a crush on Soojoo, the older girl didn't even dare to start a conversation at first but look now. She is eating Jennie alive. She is hunger for Jennie loves and it's show.

" OMG chaeyoung they hugged " Lisa squealed silently, hitting chaeyoung arm, making a girl come back from her own thought.

" You see the ending now. Now let's go"

" but it's still raining outside."

She smile and grab Lisa's hand.

" yes and it would be fun"

She dragged Lisa for a run with her. Her heart beating so fast when she held Lisa hand like this. She has a crush on Lisa for so long but she didn't dare to break the friendship.