Chapter 3

Jisoo enter the class with a goofy smile on her face making lisa and chaeyoung look at each other.

" ohhhh nice hoodie " Lisa raise her eyebrow.

" Thank you" Jisoo beams.

" Chaeyoung ahhh I just got a goosebumps " Lisa said looking at her arms.

Jisoo heard everything but she just ignore her friends since she promised herself that she's going to start a whole day happy like this. Ahhh and the reason is no other than the owner of the hoodie that she's wearing right now.

After taking jennie home last night she keep smiling like a fool like this since last night. Jisoo wear the hoodie in a hope meeting the younger girl again to show her that she worship the gift a brunette gave her. Jisoo shake her head and trying to reduce some smile because she probably look like a psychopath right now.

" Unnie..."

chaeyoung loudly whisper making her come back to reality.

" Waeee???" She whispering back.

" Seulgi unnie tell us to meet her at the garden after school today."

" why"

" I don't know. She didn't tell me the reason" chaeyoung shrugged.

" What are you guys talking about??" A stern voice beside them spoke.

Both chaeyoung and Jisoo gulped looking up slowly. They sheepishly smile when they saw their teacher.

" DETENTIONS " He shout and walk away.

They hung their head low and accepted the punishment knowing that they couldn't argue with it.

" Puahahahahahh" Lisa couldn't hold her laugh.

" You too Lalisa Manobal" Mr. Park said.

" WHATTT???? Buttt I didn't do anything wrong" Lisa reason.

" You just laugh out loud just now when I'm teaching. Is it fun to see your friends receiving punishment???" He raise his eyebrows.

" NOOO" Lisa pout.

" Then being a good friend you are. You should join them. And THE END" He storm off once again.

" It's Manoban , not Manobal. How many time I have to tell that bald man. Jeez " Lisa grumpily mumble.

Meanwhile Jisoo and chaeyoung is dying inside because they hold back their laugh.

————

" Aren't they coming?" Irene ask seulgi after a girl finish a phone call.

" Yeahhh. They are in detention right now." Seulgi scratch her head.

" Why???" Jennie ask instead, making seulgi turn her head.

" they were talking in class and teacher caught them. "

Seulgi explain as she keep inspecting a younger girl because Jennie obviously show a disappoint face upon hearing that.

" It's okay. Maybe we can meet up and plan out next time." Irene reassure.

" But Jennie even do a make u.... " Joy elbow yeri while awkwardly smile at seulgi.

Seulgi look at Jennie once again and noticed a brunette really take extra care on herself today. Jennie usually wear hoodie with a black jean and her hair always tie in a ponytail or a bun but today she let her hair down and wearing those crop top thing with a skirt that show her tone legs.

" Are you expecting one of them to come??" Seulgi decide to taste the water.

" aniiii. Nooo " Jennie deny firmly with her blushing cheeks.