Chapter 14

" what??" Jisoo ask.

" You two w.. what???" Jisoo ask again.

" We are dating" Lisa said, showing Jisoo her hand that holding chaeyoung so tight.

" WHATTTTT" Jisoo shout.

" shit!! Will you stop shouting??" Nayeon glare.

" Yah Im Nayeon, why you didn't feel surprise hearing that!? Did you also know about this??" Jisoo question.

Nayeon roll her eyes.

" Yah!! You are the one that dense. They are obviously in love with each other. It's just that they were a coward that couldn't admit their feeling."

" Whoaaa! But still, It give goosebumps " Jisoo show her arms.

Irene suddenly appear and slap jisoo arm.

" Ahhhhh Bae joohyun"

" You are being dramatic " she roll her eyes.

" Look at this girl."

" Seulgi!! Will you ever say anything about this"

Seulgi didn't say anything and just shrugged.

Jisoo give up on giving a lecture to them and turn her attention back to a newlywed couple.

" So , you guys like each other and just decide to give it a try?" She ask slowly.

Chaeyoung nods.

" And who's confessed first?"

" Me" Lisa raise her hand.

" Why I didn't aware of that? Every time you do something, you always come to ask me first?"

" Uhh... the thing is.." Lisa smile sheepishly.

" is????" Jisoo raise her eyebrows.

" I had a talk with Mino..." Lisa went to hide behind chaeyoung.

" You what?" Jisoo blinks.

" you heard me Jisoo. Don't make me say it twice because you are going to kill me. "

" He's your priority now??? " Jisoo surprisingly calm.

" Wait!! You are not mad? Usually you would chase and kick me"

" Did I make you feel uncomfortable for sharing your own feeling now?" Jisoo ask.

Lisa straighten her posture when she saw a hurtful eyes of her friend.

" It's not like that Jisoo. I just don't think it's a good to talk about this with you. You, chaeyoung and I have been with each other for decade already. And I think you would be mad about this" Lisa explain.

" Lisa, you know I will support for all your decisions." Jisoo emphasize.

" I know. I'm sorry"

" it's okay. As long as you guys happy" Jisoo went to hug a couple.

Chaeyoung wiping off her tears as she fee touched.

" Hello!! We are here too. Stop doing embarrassing thing please" Nayeon pointing to Irene and seulgi.

" Ahhh! Now that's awkward " Jisoo quickly release a hug.

" By the way!! Did you guys see Jennie"

" I saw her walking to the lab" Irene answer.

" Alright!! Thank you. I need to see my princess to tell her about this. She must be happy to hear that" Jisoo grins and run to the lab room.

" She's so whipped and cringy" Irene said.