Chapter 12

Everyone come back from shopping mall and place things they needed to do tonight at the kitchen. They went to the ocean bay near jisoo's house and the sun was setting down. It was six o'clock and Jennie felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders. 

"Enjoying the view?" Jisoo asks. 

"Yep" Jennie say smiling. 

"I love to see you happy" She says smirking.

Jennie cheeks start to heat. 

"Well, I should be happy more often" She say giggling.

" OKAY STOP THE FUCKING FLIRT AND COME TO HELP US PLEASE" Lisa shout from inside.

" She wouldn't let us have a moment, would she?" Jisoo roll her eyes as she grabbing Jennie's hand.

" She's just messing around with you" Jennie chuckle.

" What's a cockblock" Jisoo smack Lisa's head.

" It's hurt like a bitch you asshole"

" Serve your right" Jisoo stick her tongue out as she taking meat from the plastic bag.

"Chaeng ahhhhh" Lisa whine, stomping on her feet.

" Lisa it's an eyesore " Nayeon make a grime face.

" I felt like I wanna puke" seulgi cover her mouth.

" Okay" Lisa clap her hand.

" Wait until I burn all your expensive meat. You know I'm in charge of grilled right"

" Don't you dare" Jisoo warn.

" Then apologies an instant"

" I won't Lisa. Burn my meat or you sleep outside tonight" Jisoo threatens.

" whoaaa let me book a hotel"

Irene scoff, listening to the bickering and shake her head. She sighs and went outside to get a fresh air.

She take a sit on the soft sand and enjoying the view right in front of her right now.

" It's beautiful right?"

Irene turn her head.

" The sun settles down like this. It's beautiful right?" Seulgi look at Irene as she taking a sit beside her.

" Emm" Irene hummed.

" waee?" Seulgi whisper.

Irene pretend not to hear anything. She still doesn't want to talk about this yet. No!! more like she felt embarrassed.

" will you keep pretending like I never exist like this ??" Seulgi voice keep getting low.

" I actually don't know what I did wrong. Maybe can you me a proper closure??" Seulgi bite her lip.

Irene remain still no matter how many times seulgi say words and words to her.

Seulgi nods as she tried to blink her tears away. She sighs and getting up, giving up on trying to get an answer.

" Did you and a girl I saw at the store have a thing?"

Irene finally spoke, making seulgi stood root on her spot, trying to process everything.

" Are you two a thing?" Irene get up and went to stand facing seulgi.

" Right!!! Even if you guys are a thing, why would it bother me?" She chuckle.

" It's embarrassing, Which is why I didn't dare to talk to you."

" it's embarrass me, that I get mad at you when I know that you and I are nothing but friend." Irene looking straight into seulgi eyes.