Chapter 8

" Oh my god!! Where have you been??? I couldn't reach you." Irene holding Jennie face.

" I am just feel suffocating. I went outside " Jennie lied.

Irene looking at Jisoo asking for a confirmation. A latter nods promised to Jennie that she wouldn't let Irene know about this.

" Don't make me so worried like this ever again."

" Sorry sorry" jennie sheepishly smile.

" By the way!! Is it start now unnie?" Jennie ask.

" uhhh do you wanna join?? It's fun tho." Irene suggest.

Jennie looking at Jisoo. The older girl blinks doesn't know how to respond.

" I think I need to go to my store now. They might looking for me" she said, turning around waving before leave.

Jennie smile drop but she understand that Jisoo has a work to do. She still didn't reply to Jisoo yet, at least not for now.

" Jennie where have you been?" Joy ask coming from the bathroom with Yeri.

" to get some fresh air" jennie nonchalantly replied and walk to get some drink.

" She sound insane just now." Yeri said.

" don't mind her!!! She's probably has a lot on her mind right now" Irene spoke.

" I thought she would be a lot happier when she broke up with hanbin." Joy fixing her make up.

" Right!! She looks more sad everyday. Do you think she still has a feeling for him?"Yeri voice out.

" Hanbin had always been an ass. She only engaged with him because her parents ask her to." Irene sound pissed.

" They literally selling her to that filthy family."

" Who sell who??" Seulgi who came from behind ask, making three of them startle.

" My god!!! Give us a warning bear!!" Joy hissed.

Seulgi frowned " I called you guys a few times, it's just you so engaged with the topic"

" So what were you guys talking about?"

" Jennie"

" Jennie ? Wae?"

" it's not our place to tell you this Seul. Jennie want to bury this to her grave." Irene empathize.

Seulgi nods. " By the way, did you see Jisoo?"

" I think she went back to her store already"

" Oh ok!! I will be back soon. I'll just go see her a bit" she said rubbing Irene shoulder and smile.

Joy and Yeri give each other a look as if they have the same thought.

" Yeah!! See you." Irene smile back softly.

" You smile?" Joy exclaim.

" you know how to smile?" Yeri gasp.

Irene roll her eyes not wanting to get tease. She went back to her store.

Joy and Yeri giggles and high five each other, knowing that Irene weakness is exposed now.

————

" Jisoo" seulgi call.

Jisoo look up to see her friend waving with a smile on her face.

" hey seul"

" I haven't seen you all day"

" ohhh I had to go somewhere "

" you still have a lot of thing to do here?" Seulgi ask.