Chapter 19

" Yah!! Do you still not get that chick back??" Bobby take a seat beside hanbin and has his arm around hanbin shoulder.

Hanbin annoyingly nudge Bobby arm away and gulped down his shot.

" I just let her play her game a little more" he said in the most arrogant way.

" Really?? I thought your method is not working anymore" Bobby smirk.

" What do you mean??"

" You know what I mean bin, you are lucky that she's not report you to the police" Bobby shrugged.

" Report or she will live in shame for the rest of her life" hanbin say angrily.

Bobby scoff " A fucking trash" he mumble as he drink his vodka.

" What did you fucking say?"

" I said you are a fucking trash" Bobby stand up.

Hanbin grabbed Bobby by his collar and pull him closer.

" You are my fucking friend, how could you diss me like this??" Hanbin say through his gritted teeth.

" You are wrong. I don't have trash like you as my friend."

Hanbin lift his hand and was ready to punch bobby but he suddenly feel dizzy. He tried to shake his head to ease a dizziness but it won't go away. He hold onto bobby body before his vision became dark completely.

~~~~~

Hanbin woke up with his hand all tied up and his eyes covered. He tried to move but both of his hand and legs all tied up. It must be Bobby but he doesn't know why his friend has to do something like this to him.

" Bobby!!!" He shout.

" I know you are here... release me the fuck now" He yelled even though he's not certain that someone is here or not.

A few minutes later he heard a foot steps approaching him, not one person but so many people.

" Who are you people??" He ask.

He didn't get respond but in return they start to strip him off and leave him all naked.

" What the fuck???"

" wh...what the fuck is your problem " he start to panicked.

One of them start to kiss him and he tried to shake it off. He felt all disgusted and asking for help but seems like no one gonna hear it at all.

He kick one of the guys who try to touch his lower part and move away.

" Get away from me you fucking shit"

His face show how much it scared him even with his eyes cover. No matter how many time he tried to fight back and move away, all of them come to him at once and start to raped him.

" Leave me alone you fucking asshole" he desperately shout for help until he felt tired and fainted.

~~~~~

Hanbin got splash by water and he start to open his eyes slowly. His face and body is cover in bruise now. He open his eyes and tried to adjust with a sudden brightness. He saw someone standing with an arms cross at the back. He couldn't picture who is it, but for sure he know a person standing beside that person is Bobby.

" Who are you??" He shout painfully.

" You really don't know who I am???" A familiar voice spoke and turn around.