Chapter 1

——-

Jennie's eyes closed tightly as she struggled painfully in her dream.

Crack!

The crisp sound of shattering porcelain broke the silence of the night, making her suddenly open her eyes and wake up from her nightmare about something that had happened a few weeks ago.

She woke up and sit straight wiping the remain sweat on her forehead off. With a bouncing heart, Jennie glance to the table side watch and it show 5 in the morning.

Knowing that the school will start soon, so she decided to get up and have a cold shower. Jennie look at her reflection in the mirror and cringe, she somehow felt disgusting to herself. She tried to shake the bad feeling off and step a foot into a shower.

Jennie trying to scrub her skin off until it turn terrible red but she doesn't care even if it bleed because to her, she just want to rip of all the dirt that kept hunting her until now.

———

A honk could be heard through a whole neighborhood and jisoo embarrassing run into the car with a bag cover her face.

" Wth lisa(?) why so loud in the morning?" Jisoo grumpily asked.

" I hate waiting bitch. Now put your fucking seatbelt and shut the fuck up" Lisa cursed the first thing in the morning.

" you mouth is really made of shit"

" said by the one who said what the hell first" Lisa shrugged.

Jisoo cross her arms and stop talking.

" wae? Cat caught your tongue?" Lisa glance to the older girl as she pull over to the road.

Jisoo roll her eyes and still remain silent.

" if you are going to be a bitch to me like this, then I guess the bus is waiting for you" Lisa said and pointing to the bus stop.

" Okay"

Jisoo take off her seatbelt and get off the car making Lisa flustered.

" yahhh! I'm just kidding !!!! Where are you going??" Lisa roll down the mirror and called out.

" I need some fresh, you go pick up chaeyoung. See you later at school"

With that Jisoo put on her hoodie head and run to the park leaving Lisa dumbfounded.

" I really can't understand how her system work" Lisa sighs.

———

Jisoo walking mindlessly because she somehow felt so frustrated today and she doesn't know why. She come to stop at one of the ice cream store.

" Having ice cream in the morning is not that bad"

Jisoo tighten her lip and was about to pull the door open but it got push by the person who coming out of the store making her stumble and fall on the ground.

" Shit!!!! " Jisoo curse.

" thing just couldn't come right on my way today" she mumble.

" I'm sorry ..." a girl she bumped into her apologized with her head hanging low.

Jisoo look at her hoodie that is now filling cover by the milk ice cream. She sighs not wanting to cause a scene.

" it's okay. Just be careful next time" Jisoo smile.

" Thanks you" A girl bow and leave quickly.

Jisoo slightly bow back and trying to have a better look of a girl but she hung her head so low that Jisoo barely see any feature but Jisoo know for sure that the girl has a beautiful voice and a pretty eyes.