In-Betweens

This marks the start of the bonus chapters of this story. Hereafter the chapters that will go up will be the ones that didn't make it to the book, or a few scenes that I was eager to write or had in mind for a very long time. 

A few things:

1. Mostly the timeline for these chapters will be after Chapter 24 (where they accept and act upon their feelings) and the Epilogue (that is after a 7-year leap). Just in case, the timeline will be given at the end of every chapter, so that it's easier to place the scenes and make sense of the whole thing. 

2. There won't be many Bonus Chapters for the story—I don't exactly know how many, though. Most of them will mark some sort of an important moment, some kind of a milestone in Savannah and Zac's relationship, and one or two will just display whatever's hot in the lives of the other characters. 

3. There is no word limit that I'm following for these chapters, so a some maybe extremely long while some maybe quite short. 

3. These chapters will be called In-Between(s) because, well, it's self-explanatory—they take place in-between. 

I do hope you enjoy reading these In-Betweens as much I enjoyed drafting them. 

Happy Reading. 

Yours,

Tic Tac