Chapter 12

Just as we are pulling out of the driveway two vans block us in

"What are you doing? Lock the doors." Oliver huffed.

I signed knowing where this is headed, "There's no point, we're going to have to surrender."

Glaring in the rearview mirror I see the people getting out of the vans, including Blake.

I open up the car door getting out, everyone else following me.

Blake points his gun at me, "Don't fight this time, just come you're all outnumbered."

I slowly proceed to walk towards him, "Why not fight—hm? it's not like you can kill us."

"Not you three, but I can definitely kill them," he points at Oliver and Kassie.

Dammit.

"He's right, why do you have to make everything so complicated Mal?"

Valentina...

Random people proceed to grab us and separate us into two vans, Blake grabs me placing me in the front with him and—I think, Jackson. Jackson is in the driver's seat to my left, I in the middle, and Blake in the passenger seat to my right.

"You're named Jackson?"

He nods, "You're Mallory."

"The one and only," I smile, "Looks like my father roughed you up good, but why not you?" I glare at Blake, his hair is Blacker than what I remember.

"Jackson is the team leader now since you killed our last one," Blake answers.

"Mason?"

"Mhm, and the team leader takes responsibility for failed missions unless stated otherwise."

I can't help but feel sorry for killing Mason, ew I don't like that feeling...sympathy. Just the thought of the word gives me chills, but it was either Mason or Oliver.

***

We arrive at my Fathers building in the parking garage, everyone getting out of the vans and proceeding to the elevator, Blake has a tight grip on my left arm. Once we step into the elevator I can feel the tension...the awkward hate type of tension. Or maybe that's just me.

"He just wants these three." Blake points to me and my siblings, "take the rest somewhere else."

We step off the elevator. Hmm, I actually got caught, there's actually no point in trying to get away. Walking through the halls of the building I...shot her. Out of all 8 places he owns he chooses to have us taken here. I want to actually scream, but that would be dramatic considering a certain amount of people around me.

I stop walking, "Where are they taking him—them I mean them?" Them meaning Oliver and Kassie.

Blake rolls his eyes, "Don't worry about it, just keep walking."

"Where's Valentina?"

"Why?"

"So I can kill her," I grin.

Blake says nothing. We continue down the hall until we get to my Dad's office. Blake opens the and we enter, he's just sitting with his feet on the desk.

"Finally you're all here," He notices Blake about to leave. "No need to leave Blake."

He nods and stands by the door, placing his hands behind his back. I face my Father while standing in between Madalyn and Nick, my body is getting hot. Part of me wants to burst into tears and the other part of me wants to shoot him. The part of me that wants to burst into tears is the part that wishes he was a normal Dad