Chapter-8💕

The fight ended in a couple of seconds as Draco slashed the black shadowed person with his talons, throwing him out of the window.

My eyes widened. What the..?

I started cursing at him, at myself, at the situation, as he advanced towards me with the blood soaked hands, the murderous expression on his face , full red eyes and a crazy lunatics smile.

I scooted back slowly but this seemed to excite him more. He smiled at me and lunged forward and I screamed. The big asshole trapped me in his arms as his body lounged over me. When he didn't move I opened my closed eyes to see him smiling adorably at me.

Wait. Why is he looking at me like that?

After some minutes of him pressing his body on mine, I thumped him in his back. "Get off. get off you lunatic Asshole."

"No, I like it here, with you under me."

"You are heavy." I glared at him with my invisible backbone, that seemed to amuse him.

 "Ugh.." 

 A few minutes back I was trembling with fear, and now with irritation.

What was with me? One minute I was afraid and next minute I was glaring at him. Is it because internally somewhere I was not really afraid of him or was I just suicidal?

Why do I always find myself in these weird situations? No, this had never happened before. Just after I entered this freaking freaks town, everything turned weird and worse.

His hands or I say talons grazed me softly around my cheeks. I cringed at the sharpness of them but also because of the blood that transferred on my cheeks. I controlled my urge to shake his hand away and wipe my cheek but afraid of his retaliation I stopped myself, stilling while he enjoyed his gentle explorations.

His nose grazed my cheeks to my neck as he took a big lungful whiff. His throat rumbled as I felt a hot tongue on my neck. I jerked from the sensation. The spot he licked tingled. What was wrong with this guy? What was wrong with me? Why did a single lick from him make my insides hot? Why was I not protesting when he began licking my shoulder repeatedly, sucking and biting my skin?

His tongue was replaced by his teeth, my skin got goosebumps from the sensation of sharp fangs grazing a spot on my shoulder. I flinched when he bit me not hard to break the skin just enough to give a pleasurable sensation that ran through my whole body. And i somehow came to my senses.

"Get off me you bloody asshole." I screamed directly at his ears. He jerked back and roared so deep from his throat i screamed from the terror. The warm sensation from earlier changed to the prickling sensation that was eating my skin. I wanted to scratch myself everywhere he touched, his handsome face was beginning to fade to something of terror, something of nightmare. There were scales at his neck. I blinked again, no there was again just smooth skin. Maybe my fear was making me hallucinate.

"That was not so nice." he growled, his nose touching mine as his eyes swirled to red and  i was again under him and he vigorously nibbling and biting my neck, again i started feeling those tingles but somewhere in my brain alarm bells were rising but it was being overshadowed by tides and tides of unworldly feeling of pleasure.

What was happening? Why couldn't i do anything but lie there?

This all ended quickly when the dark shadow from before injected something on Draco's neck and within some seconds he turned limp with a shocked, pissed off expression.

His whole body weight came on me and I struggled to breath. My lungs feel constricted as I tried to inhale some oxygen in them. The body was quickly removed from me and finally I saw a man out of the shadows. A tall man with brown hair and a hard expression. He had blood around his stomach and his shirt torn but no cuts.