Chapter-14💕

I am  back❤❤ Hi guys. Thank you so much for reading and voting, and you all wanted a update so here's a new chapter.

***

A familiar ringtone shrilled through my ears and my eyes popped open. My all too familiar balcony came into view. I ran my hands through my hair and turned towards the sound of my cell phone. My phone? Oh..I did leave this in here when I went to that goddamned party.

Wait....party?

Oh my god. "Jesse" I shouted remembering yesterday and all about the fiasco that I had gotten myself into since the day I left.

Footsteps thudded towards me, but not of Jesse, her mother and soon to be step father came into my view as they entered my room.

I glared at them. "What is wrong with you both?"

Finally Jesse too came and neared my bed, but I raised my hand in a stop gesture. "I don't want you near me right now, and you Rebecca- really? This is what you do with me?"

"Let us explain." John 'mr. I want to be a hero' said. I didn't acknowledge him, I was so damn angry at him, like how dare him? Who the hell was he to scream at me like that yesterday?

"And who the fuck was that who made me unconscious yesterday and with what?" I remembered it was just someone holding me that led me to sleep, maybe someone injected me with something or maybe gave something to me in the food but I just had a single glass of juice, that's it.

"Answer me Rebecca, why would you do that?" I screamed seeing their gobsmacked faces.

Rebecca and Jesse casted their eyes downward. It was John who spoke. "Baby you are overreacting, we brought you back. can't you see that he was corrupting you?"

"What?" first of all eww..i made a disgusting sound at his baby endearment towards me. I suddenly hated this word.

The next thing I did was stand up and went toe to toe with Rebecca.

"Tell me, why?" I screamed at her face. One thing that I knew about Rebecca is-she breaks under too much pressure.

"It wasn't my idea, I said to leave you there but..but...."

"Rebecca honey." She flinched and stopped talking altogether. "Are you really explaining yourself to her, she is being a brat and if she wants to be like this, then, maybe we should leave her to gather her thoughts right now. We can go to our pending date, we had to postpone it in the first place because of this brat." He ran his eyes on me from head to bottom , and took Rebecca from my room.

I physically shivered with disgust. What was wrong with this dude? He was creepy af.

"Layla" Jesse's small, shame-filled voice reached my ears.

"Not now Jesse," I sighed and marched to the bathroom, closing the door a little to forcefully.

I threw some water at my face and looked at myself in the mirror. Although someone had changed my clothes from that purple dress to black pair of pajamas, nobody had washed my face though. Does it mean i was fighting with them looking like a panda? I harshly lathered up the facewash in my hand and cleaned my face. I took a little more time massaging my face, and a bit roughly it seemed, as my face became red with the friction.

"Everything okay there"

"Yeah, yeah" I gritted out

After spending an hour in the bathroom showering, and thinking about him, I covered myself with a towel and opened the door.

Jesse was in my bed at the far end making her as small as possible, looking at me with her puppy dog eyes. i looked at her dead and started pulling my bra and shirt over my towel