Chapter-11💕

Lorcan shook his head at us and stormed out of the hall.

"I was a bit hesitant as Draco started asking me questions, all about how I ended up here. According to him, this place was a bit off the main road. But before that, my mind buzzed with Jesse. She was somewhere in the forest. What had happened? Did she get saved or found by the kidnappers?"

"Layla"

I snapped out of my thoughts to look at Draco, who was eagerly waiting for my answers.

"I need a phone," I said.

"What?"

"I need to call someone." I started hyperventilating remembering about her.

"Okay, okay, take it," he handed me his phone a bit reluctantly. I dialed Rebecca's number. When she didn't pick up, I called John's landline. He picked up on the first ring.

"Hello, who is this?"

"I..' Draco caught the phone from my hand before I could utter more than 'I'.

"Is this Layla's home?"

I couldn't hear much from them, just some 'ah' and 'hmm' from Draco.

"Yes, I have some information about Layla. She was found near my house and is currently with me. Safe."

"Umm..no. You can't. I called to just inform you guys. Call me soon after Jesse and her mother come home. Don't bother, they are not gonna do anything even if you trace this call." With that he ended the call and threw it on the couch.

I looked at him baffled.

He shook his head. "What?"

Why was he asking me that?

"Why would you not let me speak? He probably didn't believe you" I snapped at him.

"i gave the information and took the one necessary." He replied.

You just needed to inform that you were safe. Wasn't it?"

"Ugh, men," I muttered under my breath.

"I needed to know about my friend who kidnapped with me."

"Kidnapped?"

"Yes kidnapped. We were kidnapped from a party and were probably getting smuggled somewhere with the whole truck of unconscious girls. Do you know how worried they might be. I did agree to live here for a week for no reason and you wouldn't even let me talk to them. Who the hell are you to take that phone away from me.'' I couldn't stop. He made me so damn angry. I just met him some hours ago and he was already dictating my life. Who did he think he was?

"Layla, baby," he took my hand in his, and my jumbled nerves calmed down as I looked at him.

"Your Jesse is okay. She was found and is okay. I informed them you are okay. No need to worry; everything is fine."

As if believing him, my mind stopped unnecessary questions from forming. Yeah, he was right. They already knew about me, and I would return after a week. They didn't have to worry about me. I didn't think they were worried before. No, they might not have been.

"Yeah, you are right," I just smiled at his handsome face. Suddenly, I was feeling a bit sleepy.

When he nodded his head, after that, I told him everything from the day I came to this town to that goddamn party.

His face darkened at the word kidnapper. I shuddered when I remembered them. We both got saved from our 'would have been' terrible future.

"But why didn't you let me talk?" I asked him again, something was nagging at the back of my mind, i wanted to ask him so much but I just felt more and more sleepy.

"I did it for you. I was a bit hesitant. He led you to that goddamn party and left you unsupervised. He doesn't have any right to talk to you," he said after a minute.

After confessing my whole abduction story to him, John was on his shit list.

"But it wasn't his fault. The crowd was so big that I got lost in it."

"Doesn't matter. If he takes you in there, it's his duty to look after you. And by the way why even take you there, to a grown ass party in that area. It is already a dangerous location with wild animals and nightmares beyond your understanding, lurking behind, in the dark, to lure innocent girls like you." he grumbled.

Animals, didn't they say to me that the forest was empty? But maybe they didn't know as everything is a possibility here, I concluded gazing at Draco.

A burst of anger filled me out of nowhere.

I pulled my hand from his and glared at him. "Dude. I am legal and I can go to parties. You are making me out as I am an innocent lamb. And by the way that last description is a bit familiar to someone else I know, isn't it?"

"But I have nice intentions. When I say nightmares, they really are. Never roam these mountains alone, not without me or someone who can ward them off." he said with all seriousness.

"You are frightening me." I said as a feeling of dread passed me.

"Come here love. I won't let anything happen to you" he said with all seriousness. My heart fluttered.

"Just don't go to that specific area alone." I nodded and a silence fell upon us. I just couldn't understand me. Why was I feeling so much at the same time?

He broke the silence as he spoke.

"But you are, though." He added teasingly.

"What?" I asked confused, linking my arms to his as I peered up at him.

"A little cute lamb." He winked.

My cheeks warmed.

"Well, well, well. It's not been a day, and you are already flirting with each other. What about the episode from earlier?" Lorcan interrupted, bringing his hand to show us the time. "It's been exactly, what, six hours or something, and the development is amazing," he grinned as Draco shot him a mean glare.

I was amazed with my comfortability too. It was weird.

My stomach rumbled with hunger and Draco's eyes widened. I smiled shyly.

"Go to your room; I will send something there," he said, and pushed open a huge metal door. I gaped quizzically. We had already reached the room I previously occupied. We were walking up to now? I didn't even notice it.

When he urged me to my room, nodding without question, I went inside.

****

Hey loves.

New update.

I hope you all are alright. Have a nice day.