Chapter-9💕

Lorcan bounded near my bed lazily, a smirk visible in his face as I sat there gawking at him. He was half-naked and his black jeans hung low on his waist. I couldn't remove my gaze from his ripped body. While Draco was tall and muscular, Lorcan was more ripped with eight washboard abs and he might be as same height or even taller than Draco. 

"Hello, my eyes are up here if you didn't notice." I blinked back and cleared my throat.

"i was not, i mean..." i struggled to form any words in my favor when he laughed mirthful and haughtily.

When i finally built a courage to look at his face, a haughty smirk adorned his face and...wait a minute, his two full black eyes were back to normal and they  shimmered with the captivating hue of turquoise, like hidden pools of tranquility amidst a stormy sea. I was literally mesmerized. 

He was really a beautiful specimen and those fresh deep scratches on his shoulder and stomach added a rugged beauty to his body.

Wait scratches, I gasped at that.

He was deeply hurt and those were talons marks. 

"Sorry it took me some time but managing a angry maniac is lot harder than you can imagine." he gestured to his new wounds. Did Draco did that to him? And who were these peoples, no what were these peoples? they were not normal. And what was their relationship?

Before i could ask any of that, he continued. "How are you Layla? Are you ready for all this to end and to go on with your normal mortal life?" He asked.

I nodded sadly, as if it was normal anymore. Even after I went home, I didn't think I would seriously be normal.

He brought his hand forth and patted my shoulder. "It's going to be okay, you know." I could make out a little amount of pity from his voice.

I shook my head. It was never going to be okay.

Then Lorcan brought his hand forth and placed them on my forehead. His eyes bored into me and I struggled to keep my eyes open. My thoughts began to muddle as he soothingly spelled some words that my brain couldn't make out. I was slowly losing sense of time, I was becoming unaware of what was happening around me. Slowly by slowly the hand that was touching me was gone, the feeling of sitting in  a bed was gone, the memories of today began to crumble into small bits, and as if  a wind blew over them, they began to erase in the surrounding slowly. Then in a flash, the concentration broke and my head felt as if tiny needles were jammed somewhere in there, prickling me.

"You shit. Don't you know it's dangerous to break concentration like that?" Lorcan screamed.

"How dare you? With whose permission were you going to do that?" Draco's voice boomed through the big room.

"With her of course." He replied and kept his hand around my head as i couldn't lift it myself. A big headache was forming there. I tried to open my eyes, Draco and Lorcan were face to face, both of their face red and angry.

"Unethical asshole." Draco punched him in the face and a vein throbbed in Lorcan's forehead. He gently laid me in the bed and then snarled at Draco.

"You and ethics don't match. What you did was very ethical you asshole? I mean, is there even something called ethics in our world? No, there isn't, so stop with your nonsense and let me do my work and let me send her to her home." Lorcan hissed out these words.

"No. You know you need my permission for this procedure and I refuse as your superior. If you want to have a battle with me for it, you can, we both know you have nowhere to go or do you want me to send you to your realm?" Draco smirked.

"Superior my ass." Lorcan muttered.

I just screamed in frustration and pain at them. Their battle stopped and they both came to place a hand around me.

They both hissed at each other. 

Lorcan gritted out. "Let go" 

"Put your hands away Lorcan or it will not end good for you."

"She needs me you muddled headed beast. Can't you see she is in pain and only i can heal her and this is all your fault. Do you know how dangerous it is to come in between this things?"

Draco withdrew his hand and Lorcan did something with his hand and finally a cool sensation entered me and finally i could breath again in relief.  I laid there for a long time, Lorcan holding me in his arms, somehow i put my head in his shoulder as i closed my eyes tired with all what happened today.

I needed a big nice nap after this all fiasco and before i could submerged to my sleep Lorcan mumbled ."What an asshole. I don't think today or any other day you are going to be able to escape him. But i will...." Lorcan words trailed away as Draco voice reached to us.

"She is okay, isn't she. Now you can let her go."

"I think she needs at least some more minutes to make sense of your nonsense that you may sprout any second." He snickered at his own words.

Draco sneered.

I sat up and scooted back to keep a bit distance between me and them.

Both Draco and Lorcan were looking at me with interest in their eyes.

 Finally Draco spoke softly. "I will wait for you in the hall. I need to talk with you." Draco's eyes were clearly gray as he said this but little red swirled in those even now . After that he took off from there pulling Lorcan with him, leaving me to my thoughts.

***

A short chapter. I so want to upload chapters but I have something called writer's block right now. And also a reader's block. I am someone who loves writing but I love reading way more than writing. So can you understand my frustration with this 'hecking' block thing. 

But I am trying to push through it. I am trying to be remain motivated to write more chapters.

Thank you for reading this chapter. Love you xoxo.❤