Chapter-15💕

Hey, new chapter again. I will be updating more frequently from now on as I get to know I have my readers for this book. So so thankful to you guys❤.

***

I hurried across the college campus, my backpack bouncing against my shoulders with each step. I spotted Andrew first at the entrance of the lecture hall, who was mimicking Posy, trying to make fun of her or something which I concluded by the look of utter murder on Posy's face.

I glanced back at Jesse who was looking at me too, but I quickened my pace to keep as much distance as I could between us. Since yesterday I haven't talked to her, or others. I wasn't feeling it after all that. I needed some time.

"Hey, guys!" I called out to Andrew and Posy.

Andrew froze up, and I could see a hint of relief on Posy's face as she threw her arms at me.

"Layla...OMG." Posy screamed at my ears.

"Ow.." I yelped.

"Posy you nearly deafened me with your shouting"

"Sorry ,"

"Layla, we thought you wouldn't be back. We were so worried." This time it was Andrew who spoke, he stood next to me and gave me a hug.

"But I am back, as good as before" I grinned at them.

"I knew you would be back. You are a very strong person that I feel, so I was fully confident." She smiled cheerfully.

"Everything okay, I mean we heard about kidnapping, from Jesse?" Andrew asked, his voice laced with worry.

I hesitated for a moment before deciding to confide in my friends. "Actually, no. Something really weird happened to me this week."

Andrew and Posy exchanged concerned glances before turning their attention back to me.

"What do you mean, weird?" Posy asked, her voice tinged with unease.

Before I could unload Andrew grabbed our elbows and marched towards the left of the corridor and pushed a door open and gestured us to go inside the empty room and after we settled in an empty chair, he locked the door and turned to us. "Maybe we should talk here, just three of us, so no one can hear us"

I nodded. I forgot that all the people around us were watching our little reunion and I definitely didn't want them to hear what I had to say.

I took a deep breath, steeling myself before launching into the story of how I had been kidnapped from that party John took me, and about me and Jesse escaping the kidnappers and then about the place I reached, where I resided for a week, and how i was again brought to my family yesterday, with the means of making me unconscious.

But I didn't tell them about Draco, our agreement or about all those non-human things that happened there. I didn't know why I couldn't but I didn't want to give in other secrets and i also don't think they would have believed me if i had said how Lorcan flew from that balcony as a shadow and launched towards Draco and how he slashed at Dark shadow which was Lorcan or about the feelings i felt about Draco. I sighed tiredly, so much had happened these few days.

Andrew's eyes widened in disbelief, while Posy listened intently, her brow furrowed in concern.

"That's insane," Alex exclaimed once I finished recounting my ordeal. "Who would do something like that?"

"Your family is awful. I think I hate them, but Jesse was so worried about you when we called her as we couldn't reach you. I never thought she would also take part in this. Where's the consent ?" Posy tightened her lips in anger.