Chapter-10💕

I stood in front of the hall where i could hear loud shouting noises and throngs of curses thrown at each other. Although I didn't have any idea where the hall was, nobody came to get me and I had to follow the loud noises. If not I would have probably been lost between those endless rooms.

I entered the room and the noise completely stopped, and they both stood keeping a distance from each other. Draco smiled towards me and Lorcan looked out of the huge windows. The stark distance between them became night and day. I thought Draco was taller but Lorcan seemed to have 2,3 inches more on him, wow, i felt i was in the room with giants. Draco stood there in an expensive black shoot whereas Lorcan had just added a tight shirt in his earlier outfit.

Draco was big, bigger than other men, his biceps the size of tree trunks and Lorcan was a bit on a leaner side with defined muscles and a body made for fighting. But the common thing was they both were very dangerous.

Their auras seemed to be suffocating the room and the unmistakable tension floating between them had made the environment quite menacing.

"Oh hey." Draco said.

I waved awkwardly. What was I supposed to do other than that?

"Sit."

I did that but neither of them sat down. Lorcan went as far as blending in the walls trying to avoid me at all cost. I wanted to shout at him. What did I do to you dude?

"I am sorry for my earlier activities." Draco winced.

"Um...Okay." I said slowly, a bit uneasy with his laser eyes focused on me.

He cleared his throat. "It was not nice of me to abduct you like that. I wasn't being reasonable. I was a bit angry and I..." Lorcan snickered behind him. He growled a little and a spark of fear shot through my spine. He was trying his best to explain or whatever, and I was trying not to run from there.

He looked a bit guilty at making me afraid. He could look like a normal civilized human in his black shoot but I had seen his real face, and knew how dangerous he could be. I knew in my heart he was stronger and much more dangerous than I could comprehend. And the talons, I was going to have nightmares about them.

He cleared his throat again, breaking me out of my trance. "I want to apologize to you for everything. I am really sorry." He waved his hand to Lorcan who came bounding towards me in one swipe of his fingers.

"Lorcan had said you want to forget everything, about the horrific events that happened to you here. I shall grant you your wish but before that, can I ask you something?"

I nodded, unsure.

"Can you stay here for a week, just a week and I will let you go wherever you want to go. I have no qualms after that." He pushed a tray with tea towards me.

I looked at him dumbfounded as I sipped the tea. What type of request was that and how did he even imagine I would accept it?

"What? I...for what?" I asked dumbfounded and a bit scared.

Draco smiled a bit, his cheeks pulled to the side, and why were his teeth so sharp? My eyes widened a bit and he tightly closed his lips trying to hide them.

"Because that was a misunderstanding earlier and I would want you to go with positive thoughts about us?"

I wrung my hands nervously. How could I refuse without facing consequences? I was certain they were both non-human, and if I stubbornly said no, would they really let me go? Lorcan appeared frustrated with me; he wanted me to leave, but Draco didn't strike me as a reasonable person.

"Um..I have a life outside of this place and I..." I stuttered to give a clear answer.

Just then Lorcan grinned and sat by my side. His grin was even creepier than Draco. He didn't try to hide his long sharp canines and as my eyes zeroed on them as he grinned more. I shuddered as I tried to move away from him, but he moved with me and I was at the end of that couch, anymore and I would fall off. Our elbows were literally touching, no he was literally plastered to my side.

Draco also came near us and sat across us as his eyes narrowed in Lorcan's direction. Why was my heartbeat accelerating out of nowhere?

Draco started. "For a chance. I feel something for you, that's something I have never felt before. It was as though you were a light I was searching for years....I am not good with words-"

"Lorcan's snicker reached my ears at Draco's words. "In clearer words, he wants you, dear. Do you think you can handle this big, scary, angry-at-the-world guy as your..." He was cut off mid-sentence as he was thrown out of the room like a missile.

I jerked back. This is not a safe place for me. I don't even want to be here for a minute.

Draco cleared his throat and stared at me. I looked at him, too scared to turn to the Lorcan direction, who groaned in pain. His normal gray eyes swirled more with red and yellow. His eyes were beautiful. I didn't notice that before. He also looked quite good in that suit. Woah, I wanted to touch those muscles.

I slapped myself. Focus girl.

"You feel this. Don't you." He whispered.

His sincere eyes, and pain filled expression made me immobile. I couldn't trust my own tongue. Taking advantage of my muteness he slid the tea table to the side and bounded to me, sitting on my side. He took my small hands in his large one, suddenly the tingles from before ran all around my arms and my body. Goosebumps prickled me. There was a heavy tension in the air.

I was so busy looking at his eyes I didn't hear the groan coming from Lorcan. Who even cares about Lorcan?

I nodded. I was being unreasonable but I did feel the slight pressure at my heart whenever I stared at him, and the painful nagging at my heart when I thought of running away from here. A painful reminder kept coming to my head that I would never see him again and that filled my heart with sorrow.

I was fucked. I knew at that moment.

"Will you stay here with me for just a week? Maybe you will have a change of heart. Just for that time please." He squeezed my hand gently.

There was so much pain in those beautiful stormy eyes. His rough attractive face had a dejected expression. On demand without questioning my ethics, I found myself nodding my head at him whereas a small part of me wanted to bash my head against the wall for my stupidity.

What was wrong with me? Jesse was there somewhere needing rescue and there were my newly made friends who might be worried for me. And my family, if I could say my foster mother, my family, could be waiting for me, won't she? I doubt that.

Series of doubt started forming on my mind. She was never a mother figure to me. She hadn't said this out loud what a burden I had been, if she hadn't been getting money for my fostering I wonder if she would have even taken me with her. She was barely a mother to her own daughter, how could she be more than a house mate for me. But now, she seemed different, changed somehow, trying to play happy family. I clenched my teeth in anger. She was trying to be a good mother just to show off to John.

To be precise I literally had no one important waiting for me. I was always on my own and I would always be as I have always believed. Maybe I was crazy but I feel a hope here with a man who was more or less a decade older than me and much more dangerous.

I was crazy but I wanted to give it a chance.

I hoped I didn't regret it. 

***

Update Update Update. I update again. Nowadays, I am feeling motivated so be sure you are going to get other chapters soon, till my next writers block .

Thank you for reading this chapter.

***

Hey, how are you ?

Are you okay?

I hope you are okay.

I wish you all the happiness and courage. Keep going. Everything is going to turn out okay.

BYE BYE. HUGS AND KISSES. <3❣