E.P. 3 Roaring Muscle

Two days later from the last episode.

The camera opens up to Ketsueki and Ryuko sleeping early in the morning. Ryuko is hugging Ketsueki from behind. Then Ketsueki wakes up opening his strange yellow eyes and looks to the night stand where his clock is and checks the time.

4:05 A.M.

Ketsueki slowly moves Ryuko's arms and he gets up. He stretches and rubs his eyes. He grabs his golden necklace and grabs his clothes.

Ryuko notices the missing heat and moans from displeasure.

Ryuko:*Sleepy.* "Honey, come back to bed. It's still early."

Ketsueki puts on a white T-Shirt and a pair of jeans.

Ketsueki:"Sorry sweet heart, I can't. I promised All Might I would help him with something."

Ryuko:"This early in the morning?"

Ketsueki:"Yes."

Ryuko hums and rolls over.

Ryuko:"Well be careful. Also tonight is lasagna for dinner."

Ketsueki smiles. He then puts on his cloak and his mask frame.

(This is basically kind of what Ketsueki looks like

(This is basically kind of what Ketsueki looks like. He's not Smaug so no, He doesn't have breasts. And his hair is a little shorter than that. He is also wearing a T-Shirt. He has the necklace and the cloak. Also his eyes are like Io's too and the mask frame.)

He then walks over to Ryuko and kisses her on the cheek.

Ketsueki:"See you later."

Ryuko hums in agreement.

Later at Dagoba Municipal Beach Park.

Izuku is heard grunting as he is seen trying to pull some ropes that are wrapped around a big fridge. All might sitting on top in muscle form.

Ketsueki is off to the side benching pressing a smaller fridge.

All Might:"Hey, hey, hey. It's pretty comfy up on this fridge, how are you doing down there?"

Izuku then falls to the ground exhausted.

Ketsueki is still lifting the fridge.

Ketsueki:"45, 46, 47."

All Might:"People move these every day, y'know. And most of them don't even have any super strength.

Izuku then sits up and looks to All might.

Izuku:"Well, yeah, but.... There's an extra 600 pounds with you sitting on top of it."

All Might:"Nah, I've lost weight, so I'm down to 560 these days. In this form, at least."

Ketsueki:"Good job, All Might."

All Might gives ketsueki a thumbs up.

All Might:"Thank you, Sir Ketsueki."