E.P. 6 Fight Class

(I do want to say that I do suck at writing Fight scenes so I won't be writing much of the fighting in 'Rage, you damn Nerd' and the few episodes after that.)

The camera opens up to Io walking down a hall in UA. He's in hero costume. The suddenly someone picks him up. He looks to the person to see All Might, He's also in hero costume in muscle form.

Io:*Waves will in the air.* "Hello, All Might."

All Might:"Sir, Io. Good morning."

All Might then sets him on the ground and he looks up to Io.

Io:"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is a good morning whether I want it or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on?"

All Might gets confused.

All Might:"I guess all at once?"

Io stares at All Might and All Might starts to get nervous and sweat.

Io:"I'm hungry." *He then walks away."

All Might gets more confused.

All Might:*Walks after Io.* "Io, don't forget we got a class to teach later today."

Later.

Io is in the lunchroom and he's talking to Cook hero: Lunch Rush.

Lunch Rush:"Hero you go, sir."

He hands Io a sandwich and a glass of blood.

Io:"You are honestly one of the best heros here. I love your cooking!"

Io then runs away so he can eat his food.

Later.

All Might and Io are walking to class 1A's room for Hero Basic Training. When they arrive at the door.

All Might:"I am here." *He opens the door and dramatically enters.* "Coming through the door like a normal person!"

 Io is about to walk in but trips instead and falls face first inside

Io is about to walk in but trips instead and falls face first inside.*

Io:*Muffled and raises his hand.* "Me too!" *All Might sweat drops.*

The students gasp.

Denki:"I can't believe it's really All Might! Io's here too!"

Eijiro:"So All Might is a teacher! This year is gonna be totally awesome!"

All Might picks up Io and sets Io on his feet then walks to the front of the class.

Tsuyu:"Hey, look is he wearing his Silver Age costume?"

Ojiro:"I'm getting goose-bumps. It's so retro!"

Io then stands next to All Might.

All Might:"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro."