E.P. 8 Io's an Airhead.

The camera opens up Io walking to school in his Hero outfit when he gets to the gates he's suddenly bombarded by reporters.

Reporter 1:"Io, how does it feel to train the newest generation of heroes?"

Io:"I-"

Reporter 2:"Can we get an Interview Io."

Io:"I'm-"

Reporter 3:"Io, what's it like to work with All Might?"

Io:"He-"

Reporter A:"Do you think you can get All Might to talk to us?"

Io:'So many questions, So many people.'

The Aizawa appears and grabs the back of Io's shirt and lifts him over his shoulder. He looks to the reporters.

Aizawa:"All Might's not on campus today." *He shoos them away.* "Now get outta here. you've disrupted my students enough and confused a teacher already."

Aizawa walks to the school while carrying Io.

Reporter A gasps.

Reporter A:"But my viewers wanna know how All Might's adjusting to life as a teacher!"

Reporter B:"I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before. But where?"

The Report A tries to walk in but the security system activates.

Io:"You're my hero, Aizawa."

Aizawa:"How do you and All Might deal with these reporters."

Io:"I just answer their questions."

Aizawa groans.

Later.

Io and Aizawa are addressing the class.

Aizawa:"Decent work on yesterday's combat training, you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo. You're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

Io snickers and Aizawa chops him on the head.